Reviews for The Garden Party
Computia chapter 1 . 4/14
Oh yes this is perfect! Uhm... Feel free to do more! *Wink wink* Seriously tho this is too perfect!
Annie C chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Lovely- and written perfectly in the tone of the series! :)
evitamockingbird chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Thank you for this short but sweet story. I like how you had the two characters relate to each other Each is slightly more intrigued by the other at the end if the story than when it started.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I'm glad to see your muse has been active and that Miss Galindo is once again the central player in your story.

Bur poor Miss G.! You have hit on something here, which is that Miss Galindo is something of an outsider, or possibly between two worlds. She gets all of the burdens and none of the advantages of her unique position.

And now you've got Mr. Carter acknowledging as much, and maybe developing a twinkle in his eye. Do I detect a sequel?

A word on character: I suspect someone else (perhaps one of the ladies, perhaps Miss Matty) would be more engaged with the children's events, but perhaps Mr. Carter was just giving instructions.

And though Miss Galindo is understandably stifled by all that heavy fabric, would she dare speak so frankly (and nearly faint upon!) Mr. Carter?

Still, I am glad he was there when she did...