Reviews for Just a Game: 164 Annual Hunger Games
wwheisenberg chapter 30 . 2/8/2014
Loved it! Great chapter. Glad to see some more depth from Nemesis.
Flintlightning chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Glad your back!
Autumn Black 74 chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
airplanes in the night sky chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
I'm actually going to root for Colton and/or Havana if Kendrick doesn't make it, hah . I'm surprised Cassia died though - wasn't she supposed to be a Career? It's a little hard trying to find a theme song worthy of Kendrick, since most of my favourite songs are a little... unsuitable o.o

But anyways, happy birthday! Here's a celebratory internet chocolate chip cookie! *gives cookie*
wwheisenberg chapter 28 . 9/2/2013
Ah, can't believe I didn't see this until today. Happy belated b-day, hope it was pretty swell. Anyway, this chapter was awesome! So much going on. I'm worried about Fae! What did she run into :/ uh oh... And poor Shine. She wasn't the proverbial brightest bulb, eh? I liked Kati Selkirk's POV a lot in this one. Looking forward to more.
xXKeepYourEnemiesCloseXx chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
Thank god you updated! I've been waiting for this chapter!
Poor Shine...she was never a career and I found her incredibly stupid to volunteer in the first place, but she really doesn't deserve to die like that!
Poor Nola, she had to watch both of her tributes get killed in front of her causing her to remember her own brutal games...
Anyway, Great chapter! Hope you really update soon, I really want to know what happens with the rest of the tributes, I'm rooting for Kendrick and Coy!
Autumn Black 74 chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter, Loving Asher and HAPPY BDAY!
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
Happy birthday!
Flintlightning chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
Glad your back!

These games are going quick I can't believe nearly half of the tributes are already dead. I'll miss quite a few of them. I was suprised when Shine abandoned the careers that really came back to bite her. I never really figured out if she was just dumb or if she got so scared that she ran away.

Those fireys mutts seemed pretty deadly. I bet more mutts will come into play later. So far my favorites to make it to the finals are Conner, Nemesis, Coy, Colton, and Kendrick.

Btw Happy Birthday!
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 27 . 8/6/2013
At least Coy lived
Pika And Olive's Adventures chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
OMG.. This was sad :( The family's reactions.. I'm glad my one is still kicking.. I cannot believe I didn't realize it was Labyrinth! Good one though!
wwheisenberg chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Awesome work! I loved it, especially the focus on the family/friends of the dead tributes, which gave it a little more significance. So glad Fae is alive! You can do it Fae! I like how the POVs jump around, it's really chaotic and gives a sense for what the blood bath is like. And excited about the arena. So creative. Can't wait to read more!
xXKeepYourEnemiesCloseXx chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Great bloodbath chapter, I love how you did it, and it was really greatly written, and really sad as well...
Well, I have to say most of these deaths surprised me because there are some bloodbath tributes that is suspected could stay for long, like Cassia and Havana and I thought Reeflu would die in the bloodbath...I was wrong, even though Reef will die soon with his haemophilia and all..
Wicked wicked nemesis...I can't keep count on how much tributes she actually killed..I have to say, you made her more twisted than I imagined her to be..
Ok, I can't wait for next chapter, update soon!
airplanes in the night sky chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
I love how you did little segments on their families after they died in the bloodbath. Some of them were pretty unexpected, especially Barley and Havana. Poor Colton!

The telepathic Croppe twins return! (That voice in his head IS them, right?) *sighs in relief* Kendrick survived! Then again, that wasn't too much of a surprise. Lol. Update soon! I'm sure the next chapter will be as good as this one was :D
Autumn Black 74 chapter 27 . 7/30/2013