Reviews for Fragments
lychee chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This is truly so beautiful !
and so romantic !
And yes there's never too much Sinja out there !
Liile chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
So amazing! Loved the writing style, the characters construction, the idea, everything. Thank you for this fic.
Marimoe chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story. I find it refreshing that we get read Sinbad and Jafar's relationship through Masrur's perspective. Thanks for writing such a wonderful fic!
bbynk chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I LOVE this and how its all done through Masrur's pov and so well written and characterized ;;
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This...is the most beautiful thing I have ever read! I worship you for writing something so amazing!
BOSS02109 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Oh my eff. I love you so much I will sing to you.

Be my one and only
Baby please come to my side
Make more one shots
My Bona Fide!

Lol but seriously good job. My newfound respect for masrur though xD
HipsterL chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
OMG love this
lulu422 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Awwwwwaaaaa! This is so cute! I loved it and hope to see more stories like this in the future because there are not a lot on this pairing.

-Keep being epic
Angel-Rei-chan1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
very good story .
it's nice to see a sinja FF writen from masrurs view .
it's interesting.
all in all I must say that this story is kinda sweet and that I was smiling all the time while reading it .
and that's what a story should do : make you happy you have read it and enjoyed it .
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is really heart warming! Even though it is told through a third person's point of view, you can still feel the adoration they have for each other! :)
robot3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Goddammit!
I am supposed to not like yaoi!
Okay.
This is a really good fic. It's surprisingly well written. The POV was unique too. I never thought of Masrur to be that subtle.
Nice fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
It was LOVELY!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
OHMYGOD THIS IS THE BEST SINJA FIC I'VE READ YET OHGOD THAT WAS SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. Wonderful storytelling, especially from Masrur's unique pov. KUDOS TO YOU. XDDDDDDDDDDDD
catthegreat chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was so cute. 3 I have a headcanon that Sinbad is smitten with Ja'far, and I am so glad to find someone who agrees. (I mean a lot of people do, but this was really well done). Loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013