Reviews for Lovin'
Caliborn96 chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
It was really good!
borednhomealone chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
This was by far the most unique story I've ever read. I love it when people push those boundaries and I love it even more when they ignore them completely. Great story.
Darth Halliwell chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
You are dealing with a lot of taboo, but your fic is so tender, so full of love, that it's become almost irrelevant. I congrat your courage to post this fic, and trully loved that. Hugs, Ane.
odiejae chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
perfect ending, i loved it! but i so don't want it to be over. my god, it all was so hot and i figured when edward and anthony decides to have a wedding night that carlisle was not their biological father. i'm glad too, i think carlisle will be even happier in this situation. and all the daddy role playing makes perfect sense for these boys, they have certain needs. and my god, daddy play is so fucking hot! i'm glad edward was able to see the difference between carlisle and their previous *father* but he's right, ant would never accept what he did to them was wrong.

i'm really going to miss these boys, thank you for sharing their story with us. i love your stories and i sure hope you have another planned! :) xx
YoungKittenWhitlock chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Wow... that plot was great. I loved Anthony.
maryhell chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
A truly amazing story.

An interesting twist, introducing Jasper. I almost wandered if Anthony would end up with Jasper and Edward with Carlisle, but that would have made things too ordinary. You don't do ordinary.

You are a gifted storyteller.
beanothercullen chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
That was sooo good! Loved that last bit, so perfect. I loved that you threw in Jasper too, that was awesome! Great job!
mm60126 chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I really enjoyed this preverse and deep story... taboo is so intriguing and hot...ur characters were believable and provoking...and to think the taboo was all in our mind til the end...what a twist...ty
Marie One chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Thanks for the story.
flutterfli chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
No, it can't be over! Maybe outtakes or futuretakes? Glad to find out he wasn't actually their father, and I know it bought some peace to Carlisle. Love the boys. Thanks for sharing.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
OOOH! Great epilogue. And I loved how you ended it the same way it began. "I was a child... I didn't know what I was doing."

This was a great story. Everyone has a different 'need' for their lover. With Edward and Ant, it was the need of a father-figure as well as a lover. Carlisle filled both roles well.

I don't know if you have read it, but there is a story called Where You Belong - I don't remember the author's name. It is a Carlisle/Edward story. Carlisle is older, Edward his young boyfriend. Edward needs a Daddy and through the one-shot, Carlisle is happy to fill that role. It is great.

Thanks so much for letting us take this ride with you, Carlisle, Edward and Anthony. :)
odiejae chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
gah! i wanted to know and yet i didn't want to know. now i'm dying to know! the boys seemed quite happy about it and edward nailed exactly how carlisle feels about the whole situation. i figured edward's jealousy would boil over, he's such a sweet soul and just wanted to be loved too. i'm glad he admitted to carlisle about how he felt the first time he saw him. i actually envy the boys a bit, they're not afraid/ashamed of how they feel, love is what it is.

awww, i'm sad this is the last chapter too! i love these boys so much! :) xx
dolphinstarchild chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I'd like to congratulate you for having the courage to write about something that is viewed as such a TABOO in our society; to write it well & with such feeling. A eye-opener, that's for sure.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Oooh. I think that knowledge is gonna kill Carlisle. LOL No matter how much he 'doesn't want to know', he really does. Especially now that Edward and Ant know.

It's like if one part of a couple finds out the sex of the baby they are carrying. The other part says they don't want to know, but it doesn't take long before they HAVE to know.

Thanks so much for this story!
beanothercullen chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
HA that was a great ending! loved it, thanks for sharing this, I know it was a tough one lol
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »