Reviews for Blackeyed
Parallel Parabox chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
Okay sooooo I've read this fic like 10 times now and Ide love so loveeeee to see a new chapter!
DeathtechRobotic chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
You should write more top this it has great potential to be something amazing than what it already is.
Deda Altesse chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
More TunaLoz! :D
Rockoraffa chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This shit rocks! I love this story and the characters too! Hope you wright more!
UmbralWolves chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
man let me just say i am soooo absorded into this story! this is the first time i read a fict and couldn't figure out where things were going. at first i was like ohs he gonna forcably take him and then you went left when i thought youd go right...ugh its sooo damn good i need this like Gam needs sopur...please i need more!

absouletly love this

Are you alright?
Sam chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Kurtuna is the shit. OTP
x10TIMEx chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
That was intense and beautiful for some strange reason. XD Love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
update for fucks sake? I mean this is absolutely an amazing fanfiction so far, and I would be very very pleased if you were to put your fingers on the keyboard and started typing :) Cause like I said this is just a fantasticly well written fanfiction; and I would love to see what happens at the end, rather then a somewhat of a cliffhanger. Again please update, you're letting many people who enjoyed this fanfiction down.. So i'm just asking... PLEASE FUCKING UPDATE MANY PEOPLE WILL BE JUST ABSOLUTELY HAPPY, INCLUDING ME, SO AGAIN FOR FUCKS SAKE UPDATE! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey UPDATE WILL YA FOR GOD'S SAKE ITS BEEN FOR EVER! UPDATE ON THIS FANFIC HMMMHMMMMMM, ALSO ADD SOME MPREG WHILE YOU'RE AT IT! :l
nutm3g chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
I really hope you update soon, because I'd have to say that this is one of my favorite fics of the year so far! I love how well you write the characters and their dialogue, and the storyline is amazing! Keep up the good work.
SplenTheNebula chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
More.
()人()
Phobic chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
I just LOVE this story, please continue to update it! you're absolutely WONDERFUL at writing all their dialogue:) please please PLEASe udate again soon, i'll continue o read and review!
((also, please don't add mpreg... since this is humanstuck, I don't think it'll work? just.. no))
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
mpreg? ;) lol, anyway thank you for updating! :)
Gabey chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
I actually had a dream about this fic last night, and it was SO FRICKING COOL! So please, keep it going! :)