Reviews for Madrigal
Aeirlys chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Wow that was great and exactly the kind of fic I was looking for !
The fact that you turned it into a johanna/Haymtch at the end is even better
I love how all of this sounded ! you did a great job with all of the victors !
Fractals chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh my God... that was something. I couldn't stop reading! What you did with the characters is just so great. I didn't like the glimpses of one-sided Johanna/Finnick because I see them as having the best and purest friendship ever, but everything else was incredible. You made me ship Johanna/Haymitch so bad when I had never even thought about this couple before. And of course, it is perfectly written. Thanks for the great moment I had reading this!
Lily Shinku chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I love how you portrayed all the characters. Their reactions when they understand they have to sell themselves, the relationship they have (with Snow and the other victors) and finally the ending. I love how Haymitch realised Johanna is not quite the little girl he though she was. That's not very obvious, but I think they are perfect for each other.
To sum up, wonderful story ).
LesMots chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is probably the best fic I've read. It's just ... AMAZING. I love it beyond what words can explain. (
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
o_O
You made me ship HaymitchJohanna. I would have never thought... but you made it work! You made me hope and think that both of them could finally find happiness with each other.
Wow.
First off, this was rather long and it kind of took me a while to chew through it, but I don't think you wasted a single word! Every section is so powerful and detailed. You write all three of our star players really well, not shying away from the gritty little details. Excellent work!
Also, the FinnickAnnie moments. c:
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Amazing :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Loved this. I found the concept of it to be extremely interesting. Loved the last section. Just...great work! :)
cindella204 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
So you ripped my heart in half as per usual...Thanks for that.

Beautifully written.

-cindella204
marblesharp chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Read and kudos'd this on AO3 but now I can favorite this because I like having an indirect possession of lovely things. ;) This is just such an awesome story, well written and excellently paced. Your characters are my favorites and spot on. Love love love this!
GirlOnFire chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
OH MY GOSH! That was the very best fanfic I have EVER READ! I love it beyond words!
If you do not become a writer, you are wasting some serious talent!
HaffieLover11221 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
amazing story but Me at the end: O.O Johanna what are you doing, Johanna STOP O.O O.O