Reviews for Light In The Darkness
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 1 . 1/30
This sounds really promising! I’m a big fan of GaaNaru/NaruGaa but this is the first time I’ve seen a longer story about them. :) Can’t wait to see what will happen! :D
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 3 . 1/30
Gah, that was so cute! 3 Poor Gaara.
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 5 . 1/30
Gaara falling from the bed made me laugh. XD
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 7 . 1/30
Ahhhh! SO freaking cute! 3 I loved this sooo much. I’ve only got one little thing to say – didn’t you mention that Gaara got his tattoo when he was fifteen in chapter one? Here it says he got it when he was twelve. Don’t really bother me too much – mistakes like that are easy to make – but I know if I was the writer I would have wanted someone to tell me about it so I could fix it. Love your story so much! :D 3
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 8 . 1/30
I really like Naruto’s battle against himself with his sexuality and feelings for Gaara. XD And damn, you should be a song-writer! XD
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 9 . 1/30
….well…. that was quite hot. :P Apparently… I approve of dirty talking. XD And I really liked the last scene. Poor Gaara!
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 10 . 1/30
Holy rainbow puffs! :o :D Goah, I LOVED this chapter so freaking freaking freaking muuuuuch! :’D 3 I can’t express the awesomeness of this chapter I just love it! First I was like, damn it, Naruto why didn’t you kiss him? And then I was like, Gaara you idiot head you just ruined everything… and then I started crying heartshaped teardrops with a silly grin on my face. :) How come this fanfiction doesn’t have more favorites? I simply cannot understand it. This is pure gold! I’m definitely a new fan of yours. :3
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 11 . 1/30
This story is really amazing and the characters feel really in character to me despite their different lives in the story. Thanks for sharing, and I’m really looking forward to an update! :)
Icefisher225 chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
KEEP WRITING!
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Divinum-Verba chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
You should seriously update this! I love it
Lamperouge93 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Gaaaaahhhdd! I just love your writing!
Lamperouge93 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Yay! Decent NarutoXGaara stories are so hard to find! Especially those that are well written! :)
grosssss chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
hi I love this story, I was rereading it (because this is way more interesting than the stack of chemistry homework sitting on my bed) and I just wanted to let you know in the first chapter you mentioned gaara getting the tattoo at 15 out of rebellion. not a big deal though, excited for any updates!
Akira Akahoshi chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
its such a cute and cool/awesome story bro!
Nique13 chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
This is great! I like that you're not rushing anything. The treasurer is Kakuzu, right?