Reviews for Introverted
Veejay2 chapter 65 . 8/10
It is rare that I read such a dark fic, especially when it portrays both Konoha and the Sandaime in such a dark light.
However I have to say that I am glad I read this one, for this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, regardless of the website.

Great work Author
Hitmen101 chapter 65 . 8/7
Thanks :)
Twixdaman chapter 65 . 7/28
Thank you for writing this. This was a great journey over the past week and a half, and loved every second of your writing.
falsepermanence chapter 17 . 7/27
this fic makes me tired. the fact that like literally every character, even the kyuubi, has essentially ill or politically-motivated intentions that treat many other more innocent characters as expendable in the furthering of their personal goals makes me exhausted. the hokage in this fic is definitely way more politically motivated than on canon, and i can deal with that but the fact that there's literally NO relief anywhere in this fic from characters with ill intentions that, and ESPECIALLY the fact that naruto is literally being manipulated from so many different directions and doesn't even know it just makes this hard to read. idek if i want to continue this
regarding A/N: THAT was to be a "fluff-most story"?! You are awesome, dear author. I shudder to think what happens if you plan something dark... I guesss in the nd everyone will hang from the trees.
falsepermanence chapter 10 . 7/25
i hate danzo so much
ethanfigueroa2929 chapter 65 . 7/23
Just finished this for the 5th time
SevvyOmahgawsh chapter 6 . 7/14
when will somebody make a fic where Danzo isn't evil? I'm sorry but seriously all these Danzo is evil fics are starting to get annoying. I know the same excuse can be applied to other villains, but they have been good guys in other stories and those fics were great.
Noah Rhodes chapter 65 . 7/7
I loved the story but i hate it at the same time, I feel bad for naruto and even Kurama, I'm confused with my feelings
Slimstats chapter 15 . 6/22
This is why I love Naruto. Even being an introvert he will do what's right. Haha the moment he said he wants to get stronger and protect the one's precious time him, Danzo knew he was going to be fighting an uphill battle to change his mentality. I will continue reading friend and thank you for this story.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 3 . 6/20
ok so... he has all this anger and when he finally finds out he raises his voice and then poof anger is gone and goes on about his day? Yet in his hard life he has a childish want of a friend. I thought this would be a more mature naruto since you had "he would pass...and then he would leave" Which I found to be odd and idiotic but hey at least he was thinking of leaving a bad situation! Now his dream isnt to "become strong" or "improve my life" instead his whole dream in his horrible life is to have a friend? I call Bs abused kids are actually very anti social because they dont TRUST people. They dont want friends because that is inviting people to hurt you. So my advice is if your going with an introvert naruto that should be fed up with the glares and abuse the villagers give him then his desire/dream would not be friends. Don't cheapen someones suffering by making their dream nothing but a childish wish. There is a reason physically or mentally abused kids mature faster, let alone where killing is promoted. I doubt Im explaining in a clear way but your character build up has major flaws. And when you build on something that is shaky then the character collapses by the inconsistencies that are already being shown on chapter 3. This seems more like a sad naruto from the show rather than an introvert naruto. Naruto in the canon is extrovert so flipping his personality so much would have a completely different character. Major differences would be obvious. Not a mopy naruto on Ritalin.
arsalan.rex chapter 21 . 6/2
I started reading it, and the only thought I had was "this is shit..why does it have so many follows and favorites.." And then you introduced Kurama...

For the first time in a fanfiction I saw a realistic approach to the wave country arc and for the first time I saw a story that grows, everything from the character to the political complexities.. it just keeps on deepening... It's fascinating..

n yeah... I see what you did there.. how you channelled your inner RR Martin.. absolutely amazing...
ReaperOfOaths chapter 7 . 5/8
I doubt it was her I think it was the guy. Because I don't want to spoil anything that is super vague also really liking the fic.
ExBlazE chapter 31 . 4/7
Ch31: By now, I think this fic crossed the point where it's simply an angst fic. I don't even know what it is anymore.
ExBlazE chapter 29 . 4/7
Ugh. The episodes of unwilling cannibalism are starting to irritate me.
2,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »