Reviews for Introverted
arsalan.rex chapter 21 . 6/2
I started reading it, and the only thought I had was "this is shit..why does it have so many follows and favorites.." And then you introduced Kurama...

For the first time in a fanfiction I saw a realistic approach to the wave country arc and for the first time I saw a story that grows, everything from the character to the political complexities.. it just keeps on deepening... It's fascinating..

n yeah... I see what you did there.. how you channelled your inner RR Martin.. absolutely amazing...
ReaperOfOaths chapter 7 . 5/8
I doubt it was her I think it was the guy. Because I don't want to spoil anything that is super vague also really liking the fic.
ExBlazE chapter 31 . 4/7
Ch31: By now, I think this fic crossed the point where it's simply an angst fic. I don't even know what it is anymore.
ExBlazE chapter 29 . 4/7
Ugh. The episodes of unwilling cannibalism are starting to irritate me.
Laura chapter 65 . 4/3
This is one mindfuck of a story, fucking hell what a trip I loved it, Orochimaru is a blast and Naruto too and ahhh wow my brain is AH
RafeFallstar chapter 10 . 3/31
I think I'm in love with your Danzo. Can I marry him?

Seriously, though, this story is excellent. Character growth is plausible, plot twists are sharp, and themes are clear. I love it.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 2 . 3/23
If there's one thing that makes me not read a fanfic is what you said at the end. I am glad you didn't go the route of 'Naruto being beaten cuz demon' but yet you go and pull the 'kill-me orange' crap. It's fine if you hate orange, but as we have seen in canon there is NOTHING wrong whatsoever about orange, plus a whole lot of fucking shinobi's in Naruto use bright ass colors. Yet Naruto is the only character that gets shit for it. It gets repeated so often sounds like a broken fucking drum. I mean this fanfic seems to be excellent and I'm ranting about a guy's choice in outfits but it actually a pet peeve of mine.

I like this fanfic btw
Daastan Go chapter 3 . 3/9
There is no such thing as the number thirteen in numerology-something you referred to in your AN in regards to 'unlucky numbers.' Thirteen is actually four as anything after nine has no significance in numerology; the counting in numerology stops at nine. So four is the 'unlucky' number, not thirteen: one and three are simply added to create a four.

Anyhow, coming back to your fiction, it's ... interesting so far? That's the best way I can put it. You have made plenty of grammatical, structural, and tonal mistakes (forgivable for someone who isn't a native-speaker), but it isn't enough to mar the experience. The Aoba rescue mission was very simple and silly, though. I highly doubt Chunins couldn't have guessed that the first attack could be been just that, an attack. You literally ended that in a few paragraphs.

Bar that, I believe the progression is steady and decent. Naruto isn't like Sasuke here-as you claimed; he's just more hard-arsed. Whilst it's a drastic departure from canon, it isn't too bad. I like the fact that you've treated him like a dead-last (Naruto really is quite unintelligent in the manga), and didn't pile on the fanon logic of mob-beatings thick. So that's a plus.

Thank goodness Sakura (albeit I don't even like her) isn't bashed to hell for no reason at all, and I'm, as a Sasuke fan, pleased with your treatment of the Uchiha boy, too. So you've earned my respect here as I seldom, if ever, have come across any fiction where Naruto isn't exalted at the expense of Sasuke's humiliation; and it's so fucking obnoxious.

You appear to be building towards a more realistic world from the looks of it. You did show hints of it in the conversations between Hiruzen and Danzo, so I want to see how well you handle this task you've undertaken. Good job so far.
So fricking good! I loved it so much! Thank you so much for an amazing story!
LukasChisDeans chapter 7 . 3/1
I feel so bad for Naruto I actually started to cry.
This is so amazing! I can't stop reading!
wondersofthessia chapter 25 . 2/27
lmao Orochimaru is a nut.
Love it!