Reviews for Introverted
zxan chapter 65 . 10/6
i cant help but miss kurama's interventions lol
Pathetic. Chapter 18 and Naruro is a pussy
SugarRiene chapter 65 . 9/3
i cant believe i read this till the end. pure trash and cringeworthy...
SugarRiene chapter 43 . 9/3
yeah it's an AU story but. Naruto not being with Jiraiya to train just feels wrong.. it should be Sai who stayed and somehow got recruited by Yamato. to keep an eye on him being an ANBU of Danzo's.. which i still dont get the purpose or significance of his character beside for cheap comedy purposes.
SugarRiene chapter 32 . 9/3
be it Naruto. Sai or Sakura... theyre just pure evil with the.. "nobody hurts my teammate and lives..." thing. like.. wtf. if one of youre friend just turned a canibalistic monster right before you, you'd think otherwise...
SugarRiene chapter 22 . 9/3
"feasting on the entrails.." damn.
SugarRiene chapter 4 . 8/26
oh dear. WHAT DID THEY DO THIS POOR KID in the ROOTS? how was he soo... socially heartless and dense?
Veejay2 chapter 65 . 8/10
It is rare that I read such a dark fic, especially when it portrays both Konoha and the Sandaime in such a dark light.
However I have to say that I am glad I read this one, for this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, regardless of the website.

Great work Author
Hitmen101 chapter 65 . 8/7
Thanks :)
Twixdaman chapter 65 . 7/28
Thank you for writing this. This was a great journey over the past week and a half, and loved every second of your writing.
falsepermanence chapter 17 . 7/27
this fic makes me tired. the fact that like literally every character, even the kyuubi, has essentially ill or politically-motivated intentions that treat many other more innocent characters as expendable in the furthering of their personal goals makes me exhausted. the hokage in this fic is definitely way more politically motivated than on canon, and i can deal with that but the fact that there's literally NO relief anywhere in this fic from characters with ill intentions that, and ESPECIALLY the fact that naruto is literally being manipulated from so many different directions and doesn't even know it just makes this hard to read. idek if i want to continue this
regarding A/N: THAT was to be a "fluff-most story"?! You are awesome, dear author. I shudder to think what happens if you plan something dark... I guesss in the nd everyone will hang from the trees.
falsepermanence chapter 10 . 7/25
i hate danzo so much
ethanfigueroa2929 chapter 65 . 7/23
Just finished this for the 5th time
SevvyOmahgawsh chapter 6 . 7/14
when will somebody make a fic where Danzo isn't evil? I'm sorry but seriously all these Danzo is evil fics are starting to get annoying. I know the same excuse can be applied to other villains, but they have been good guys in other stories and those fics were great.
2,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »