Reviews for How to Weather a Winter Sprite
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
I shouldn't have read it... I knew it was likely abandoned... now I want more
FandomSupporter15 chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
I need an update...!
RUBYJEMS chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
please update soon!
faisyah865 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
OMFG, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
TheKawaiiSeeAll chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I am here to help with the motivation!
I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story! It started out so awesome already. So glad Hiccup can see him, or at least could see him. Since its been 10 years. I'm so excited! Please update, your writing is great! Im glad you continued Believe with this.
Atea1793 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Oh, you've GOT to update this! ! I want to see what happens next! !
Me chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE! Continue this story, and update it because I really enjoyed reading the first chapter:):):):)!
Thatisdeathbeyondomparison chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love how hiccup believed! This was so well written and just-just magnificent! All the feeling in this made me want to cry like some half beached whale and an almost dead cat...this was super good.
Liker chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is a very promising story! That was a nice touch starting the story with lil Hiccup running to his dad and numbing the panic by comparing the situation with his mother's recent death. Very neato, sets an engaging pace. I really love the way you wrote about Jack's rebirth, it felt very beautiful and atmospheric, and the Moon seems so tender and sweet (though Moon is sure to turn out an actual asshole later, he'll neglect his creation)

Please stay strong and continue this fic!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
...what.

I mean. Awesome job blending these two together- so much potential and promise and all that jazz. But... My feels. What have you don't to my feels? Hurry up and fix them. Gimme more!
thecrazyLaDiDa chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. You know, it's really not fair to keep us waiting for half a year. :( especially since you wrote there's something coming...if there isn't, go back and change that. Otherwise, it's giving me (and other people) false hope.
I posted a review on Believe, not knowing this existed as a sequel. It's really good so far, just as a single chapter. I don't know, maybe you want to keep it is as a one shot and nothing more, but I'll tell you this much: it has the capability to be much more.
timetrees chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
NONONONONONONONONONONONOONOOOPPEENOOOOOO you can't no no gah.

Amazingness. You know, I really need to stop reading Hijack. asdfghjkl;
linkinglink chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
ur killing us here pls update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
FINISH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT
Zepharia chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Great start, I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!