Reviews for A Touch of Frost
love cotiua :)
13BlueBananas chapter 7 . 5/23
You know, I normally don't read these kind of fics but after reading your other stories, I couldn't resist! I love both of the fandoms and the way you blend them together is perfect. All the characters are right. I could go on and on about the glorious qualities of this fic!

Just keep updating xD Heh Nemo refences...
AnimePriest chapter 1 . 5/20
I'm sorry. I must have read entirely wrong. Where is the next chapter and the one after that?

Other than my impatience for more chapters (though I have absolutely no room to say so), this story really has great potential and I can not wait for more, at all. I'm dying over here. You've written exquisitely and I absolutely adore the story and the plot itself. Please continue and good luck.
TryMe626 chapter 7 . 5/20
Reeeeeally good story! Can't wait for more! Please update!
TryMe626 chapter 2 . 5/20
What was Jack's wand made of?
I love your story. I can't wait to see what happens next :) plz update :)
Mike chapter 7 . 5/5
Now I just want to have Jack go up and request a house-change and actually get it, then get stuck in Slytherin and basically just ride out a lot of his problems freezing Malfoy's butt while he sleeps.
Just to be all, 'haha no prob, now here's another set of problems'.
cotinua ti prego cotinua :)
Blooming Snowflake chapter 7 . 5/3
Omg! I love this! And I am usually the one who is against mixing up real-life actors up with CGI-characters!

Although I'm quite sure this story is... cancelled, I still have a small hope that it is not.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 7 . 4/27
Aww poor Jack indeed. Can't wait for the next chapter!
love cotinua
Minted.and.Fresh chapter 7 . 4/18
PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE!
ben123456123 chapter 7 . 3/22
Nooooooooooo! Mooooooooore!
love cotinua ti prego e magnifico love :) :) :) :)
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 3 . 3/7