Reviews for A Touch of Frost
JOjo29455 chapter 7 . 6/11
I love this story, it's quite interesting and fun to read ;)
MarburyBlur chapter 7 . 4/8
Oh, dude, please update this. This is for sure the best Harry Potter x RotG Fic I've ever read. This is so great, I hope that it'll get another chapter someday, especially since it's right before some angsty Jack-trying-to-distance-himself-from-his-friends stuff. I'm excited as heck, dude.
Rabbit887 chapter 7 . 3/29
This is awesome! Please update soon!
lilyblaney chapter 7 . 3/20
Please continue! This story is amazing!
Mermaidhorse chapter 7 . 3/16
My God, this is AMAZING! I doubt you will ever finish it, but I want you to know that if you do you have my full support. Because this the #2 in the rankings of best crossover for me, and I have a LOT of favorites. I hope you continue!
Please please please freeze Umbridge, Jack! PLEASE! Luna is awesome! Your writing is awesome! Job well done. Thank you for doing justice to both Rise of the Guardians and Harry Potter. (And thanks for not adding in Austin and Ally - don't ask)
RowennaOlympian chapter 7 . 2/18
I'm a little suprised Jack didn't report the blood quill, I know he has his pride, but I thought he would put the chance of the quill being used on another younger student over it.
Awesomeness is awesome
cold blooded dragon chapter 6 . 2/4
its been a day and im probably annoying but plz update!
Ohlivia.smith chapter 7 . 2/3
Update please this is great
cold blooded dragon chapter 7 . 2/2
its been a day and im probably annoying but plz update!
cold blooded dragon chapter 7 . 2/1
WRITW MORE ITS GWTTING GOOD I WANT MOREEEEEEEEEEE
GotNoName123 chapter 7 . 1/24
Yeah...sure...just leave it at a cliffhanger and never update again...fun.
piprmclean chapter 7 . 1/9
This is an absolutely amazing book, and this is my first Harry Potter and ROTG crossover and it's absolutely BRILLIANT, so can you please update :D
tennant26 chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
hey, I know you haven't updated this in over a year, but I really really enjoy this fic and would love to see more! :D