Reviews for DWC Episode 2: Queen of the Moon
Dr. Zelda soulcat chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
I really loved it! And that part with the Allons-y was good too. You know! You should add in roseluck (or have you already?) And maybe the metachristes doctor and when the doctor's hand\hoof gets it off!
FunReviewsForStories chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
OH, you brilliant writer you, I am thrilled to be reading another one of your fanfics, they make me crazy 3 ( I have never felt this way about any kind of story before so congratulations) You have officially earned my respect and if there is anything you need, EVER feel free to contact me.
chris chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Nice job, you creeped me out with that last part. I impatiently await your next episode. P.S. Seriously, did anyone get that reference.
JackOfBlades394 chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
I enjoyed this one. You seem to be getting better at thicker plotlines great job.
MariusIoannesP chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Another great end. I like the mystery in these stories. Keeps me curious as to what's going on and what will happen. I'm genuinely curious. I look forward to the next installment. As always, keep up the good work.
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Nice yet I think the story isn't over yet.
Featherstone180 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
POSSESSED DERPY ALERT! Warning: not a good sign
chris chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Takuaaaa... If you get that reference then you sir, are awesome. It has to do with the red eyes in chapter 5. Once again we are graced by the works of such a talented writer. I did immediately guess she was going to use herself to fight the Queen, though, but IT didn't figurevthat she would invade her mind. I also liked the other Doctor, nice touch. P.S. Tip: do not absorb the doctor 's memories. Bad stuff happens when you do.
MariusIoannesP chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
How come I hear the soundtrack from Season 7 of Doctor Who in my head when this takes place in Season 4? Weird.
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Once again great Job with this chapter.
D.J. Scales chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Nice work. Great job.
Kingsmen chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Don't mess with derpy. Great chapture!
MariusIoannesP chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Darn it these cliffhanger chapter endings!
chris chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
No, I am afraid it's much worse than that. She has become QUEEN DERP! I must save them from this! Science will stop her! Aww, it missed, and that was my last science. Anyway, you once again fail to dissapoint. I await the entrance of our new chap, ohhh I bet he's exciting! P.S. Maybe, he should offer her a jelly baby! It COULD work.
Alberts24 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
"But listen to me carefully, Derpy Hooves. I will never let anything happen to you while you're under my care.
Worked out so well with Rose that promis