Reviews for Silent and Quick
Very nicely done!
Bevie chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow! When I asked if you write fanfic, I sure got an answer with this one! Is it hot in here?

l love Dean, and this was great. I don't like Wincest, Destiel or Dean/ any male of any species. And a bonus! Good grammar and spelling! I'm also fussy about straying too far from canon. Like my stories to exist between episodes and episode moments. Can't get enough Dean fanfics! Will be checking out your favourite stories and authors. Obsessed!

Thanks for letting me know where to find your fiction. I'm going to read each and every one, be assured. Love all your reviews and articles and con reports on TWFB. You have brightened many of my mornings!

Catsluver chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Lovely. I can just picture the water . . . dripping from his lashes . . . Nicely done.
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Well, I love it. You did an exceptionally good job with it. I'd love to see you write more. I have actually been writing my first slash and I am posting it on Sincere Desire under Jensenfan1978. It has 7 chapters so far. I'm working on 8. You ought to write more and post it there. FF doesn't like them anymore. I don't intend to be kicked off here,
Cristina chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Good "grasp" of the subject. Wouldn't have been able to tell with was a new "bent" for you. Well done!