Reviews for Bonfire
Alley McNally chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Poor fool. He is so screwed. Good work!
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Great story. You portrayed Ash just perfectly. It was no effort to imagine her speaking there. The conversation between Ash and Kaiden felt authentic. I could just imagine them having that conversation. And it was good to see Ash shown in a positive light in her 'facilitator' role.
Cortina2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Aww, thanks so much for sharing this. Everyone is very well portrayed, and Wrex being the BBQ master of the night is hilarious. This is exactly what's missing from the game after that straining, dreadful Thorian mission.
Eleneri chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is adorable! Well written and easy to read, and just plain fun. I enjoyed the image of Wrex going from "battlemaster" to "barbecue master", and the idea that Zhu's Hope had a big ol' party after everything that happened with the Thorian. I just stuffed my poor people back on the Normandy and took off for the next assignment. This story is much more fun and humanizing, and I suspect my next playthrough is going to have to include something like this in my headcanon.

But the most fun was Ashley ribbing Kaidan, telling him how obvious he was about how he felt. You give them both a lot of good dialogue and the sense of camaraderie is really obvious and well-handled. Natural and effortless and a perfect flow to the narrative. This is definitely going on my fave list.
Dorkolicious chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I'm just fresh off playing my second run through with the citadel dlc and gosh it had me emotional. I just HAD to read more fanfic and it was a great thing to find notification in my email that you wrote something again! I wish you would write something longer again! Awesome job, this has me reminiscing the first time I played ME. It was Magic!
JoleeKee chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
A wonderful, beautiful, amazing story.
Mistress of Kickassery chapter 1 . 3/22/2013