Reviews for The Senshi File: Red Eye
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 5/23
That was really good
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Nice. Really nice. I gotta go read the main fic now, it's a calling me. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Zhor chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Very nicely done.
Came across in perfectly Dresden style. Color me impressed.
kyugan chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Makoto Kino: Apprentice Wizard. Molly Carpenter is going to be so jealous.
And when Harry sees the official senshi uniform...
Harry:...NOPE.
Luna: What?
Harry: Nope. Nope. ALL THE NOPE. No way in hell am I letting her wear that.
shyd1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Awesome!
Having Jupiter in the soulgaze was brilliant!
Dead Pann chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This had me smiling the whole time time. I have just one problem.

WE DON'T GET TO SEE MAKOTO WAKE UP. It would be fun to see Makoto's first day out of the hospital. There's just so many cute things that could've happened!

Guess you'll have to make a pre-sequel.
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Amazing start. Looking forward to more of Silver Warden.
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This was so good. You do the 'voice' of harry dresden justice in this. I loved it, it felt like a short story of a case file. For sure had that jim butcher feel to it. im glad makoto is ok. Harry gonna take care of a little girl? How cute

You write really well, totally mean that. Hope you dont lose interest in this story and its sequel.. i notice you have one. I like the long chapters but if you want more reviews and stuff shorter chapters work for that. Anyway on to the next one :)
jungari chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
please write more
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I am completely oblivious about sailor moon, will i still be able to understand the follow up story?

why did you set the events after storm front, i can understanding wanting to do it pre changes but why go so far back?

all in all a great dresden files story, it was a pleasant read
sandcrawlr chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I really liked the premise of this story. I'll be keeping an eye on it. Keep up the writing!
hga chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This story and the first chapter of the sequel are quite good, but ... you, especially in this story, write with a rather languid pace. Normally just annoying to me, it became over the top when our hero paused a couple of times when he should have been making his best pace to rescue Makoto. I just can't seem him spending so much time talking to the doctor while he can hear her screams of terror. Very specifically that happening after "I could see the kid's room in the distance, outlined by flashes of light and the girl's horrified screams for help."
joebobjoe chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Okay happy to see this getting continued. Will be furiously reloading until it starts displaying.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
A very nice start. But only one glaring issue.

A volkswagon beetle has the engine in the back. You have it referenced as in the front, twice. :P
Jorlem chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
"Next to him was a gremlin with its head caved in, a spanner buried in its skull."

A minor note: There are a few incidents like the one I quoted above in this chapter, where British English is used instead of American English, which is what should be used as the narrator is American. In the example above, "wrench" should be used instead of "spanner".