Reviews for Bid on Dib
DeadDeadDeadUnused chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
You truly are insane... I'M GONNA START A FAN CLUB IN YOUR NAME! ... Or.. non-name... or.. whatever. You know what I mean...
Little Washu chapter 5 . 1/28/2003
How come you're not updating your stories anymore? I really liked it. I've been following it for a long time. I'm very sad that there are no new chapters. When will you put them up?
Linka0013 chapter 5 . 1/26/2003
That is sooooooooo funny. Haahaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa...Hey, look, manga.*Starts reading manga*. No! Don't die Darien! Bunny loves you! Rini will go away if you die! *Notices the author looking at her*

Hehe. Great story by the way. Now I must return to my manga goodness. *Continues reading manga*
WormmonABC chapter 5 . 1/10/2003
That was...odd. I like it! Brittny Spears is evil... eeeeeeeviiiiiiil!
Blue Whiplash chapter 5 . 1/7/2003
O.o...random, this chapter was. Britney will die! finally! oh, if only you had let some reviewers help you...*sniff* then we could have a...a DOOMING party! yes, with sporks!
The Formidable Mister Drop chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
Oooohh... I like. MORE BRITTNEY KILLING... For the Skittles's sake. Hillarious. I like very very much. Kill the Spears.
Katrina Brehany chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
Yay! You continued! I was getting a tad concerned.

Why won't Tead write with you anymore? I was inspired and touched by the sisterly bond and cooperation that my sister and I never shared! Tell her she's ruining your relationship and it will lead to a lifetime of regret and harsh feelings.

Anyhoo...yes. Good story. I like. Continue soon!
NightmareKitty chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
oh no! britney killing Dib? I ALWAYS KNEW THAT BITCH WAS EVIL! hehehe... I'd try to kill Britney, too, if I had the chance... I certainly have the means to do so with my new sword. If I can't use that, I could always use spooky powers... :-D
Brnflshr chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
This story vomits of cute origionality. I enjoy it with much happyness and soda.
fuckyoutristan chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
Nooooo! NOT MORE CLIFFHANGERSSS! -sobs- -then stops- now continue! -looks at Britney's torture device- Phff, I made up a better torture for the jerk in gym class in one day, didn't take me two years.
Blue Whiplash chapter 4 . 1/1/2003
Gah! I wrote this really long, impressive review, and the computer erased it. Stupid thing. Yes, anyway, you must sell the Dib! And, if at all possible, sell Zim too. I'm sure you'd get thousands of prospective buyers for the tow of them...
Invader Diz chapter 4 . 12/31/2002
Don't do that! *points to the line All of a sudden, I heard Dibby screamed! I ran to my bedroom/the game room to see what happened. That was when I saw it...* "Cliffhangers are ***screams like zim when he said u LLLLLLLLIIIIIIEEEEEE*** eeeeevvvvvvvviiiiiiiillllllll"

*coughs* "ahem... I like the story..." *runs away quickly"
fuckyoutristan chapter 4 . 12/31/2002
I knew you'd bend to my will-stuff-thing. (EVIL LAUGHTER) Now continue, some more!
NightmareKitty chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
woooooo... i give all the money in my bank account for Dib! _ dun worry, Dib. I'm nice.
fuckyoutristan chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
Continue or I'll sell YOU on E-Bay! *cackles evilly, then wraps himself up in a blanket* and then I'll buy a thick blanket.

BRRRRRRR