Reviews for Don't Let the Boogieman Bite
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Please update soon! I hope you can do that! I love this fanfic!
iamking chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
this is really good.
guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Great story! I love it please update soon!
Bgnsteal chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Ooooo! Can't wait to see what happens to Beast boy! xD
Shadico chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Excellent chapter. the tension feels astronomical right now...and bridges seem to be getting burned pretty fast between them all. I know the story is gonna wind up ending as BBRae, but I can't help but feel worried right now with everything going on in the story, hah. I wish they'd just share with each other like Starfire did. At least she should sleep a bit better tonight.
Tsukita chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Not gonna lie, I squeed a little bit at the shoutout. :D I'm very happy to be helpful here, and you should feel special; I am extremely picky when it comes to stories I add to favorites, and yours made it in without a second glance.

You're continuously building us up here, and I love it. Sometimes I just wanna rush stories to get to the good parts, but you have great pacing and are giving us plenty of sprinklings of awesome along the way. :) I love the idea of Beast Boy reverting to Beast as his nightmares progress and I'm excited to see where you go with that. Good luck with your crazy summer schedule, and I look forward to the next chapter!
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Well these dreams are having a interesting affect on Beast Boy, cant wait to see how the Titans handle the Beast if he does resurfaces.
Anna chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I think you're story is pretty good. You've created an interesting villain, everyone is in character for the most part, and you're developing a relationship between Beast Boy and Raven at their own, natural pace that doesn't seem rushed. A couple of grammatical errors seem to pop up in every chapter, so I urge you to thoroughly read over and edit your paper a couple of times before submitting it. I realize we all get excited to post a new chapter, but all of those minor errors eventually add up (not to mention I'm a perfectionist, and when I see a spelling or grammatical error I literally sit at my computer screen for five minutes wanting to fix it). It may not affect others, but it's seriously annoying the crap out of me. Oh and one other thing. I believe when someone is thinking, you're supposed to write their thoughts in italics, not by using quotation marks. Those are used for dialogue only.

I have no idea why, but I'm loving how Beast Boy is standing up to Raven, even if it is the Beast side of him. I mean, Raven can be pretty mean to him and just plain ridiculous at the amount of times she has to insult him. I think it's good that Beast Boy is giving her a taste of her own medicine, especially when he slammed the book and stormed away, not to mention how great he's doing while training. Is it bad that I'm totally cheering him on even though I totally love Beast Boy and Raven being shipped together? Either way, please keep him this way for a little while longer, it's nice to have some tension between characters because it just builds their relationship further.

Jeez Robin, he really needs to stop playing up as the role of the leader. I mean seriously? He had to yell at Starfire? Maybe they wouldn't suck during training today if he didn't push them so hard. I mean, the nightmares have really been plaguing all of them, and training to fight the Boogerman (hehe) doesn't seem to work. They're not getting better and using up all their energy in the process. He already had a second chance at defeating the Boogieman, and he blew it. It's time for him to get up, dust himself off, and act like the leader that I know he can be. With Raven trying to figure out how to stop him, the least he could do is give her more time throughout the day instead of wasting her time and energy in the field. They need to find the Boogieman's weakness, or all confess about what their nightmares were about (like Starfire did), in order to defeat him once and for all.

Sorry, it may sound like I'm yelling at you/Robin, but in reality I'm just waiting to see what is to come. You've created a great storyline that leaves me hanging but at the same time gives me enough to feel satisfied. Gosh, can't they all just man up and share their nightmares? I know it's hard, but cmon. They aren't going to get anywhere with their feelings all bottled up (Raven learned the hard way in the episode Fear Itself). They need to swallow their embarrassment and realize that they aren't going to get anywhere without having the upper hand. And they could always say, "Whatever we share tonight goes to the grave, never to be spoken of again." That would work because if any of them brought up another's nightmare, then that Titan could bring up their nightmare too. (Cyborg could bring up Beast boy's, then Beast Boy could bring up Cyborg's). Any who, it doesn't seem like any of them would do that to each other anyways, judging on how most of them wake up sweating or crying or wild-eyed. It's probably something serious that none of the teammates will joke about since they have a nightmare of their own.

Wow, that was a really long review. Keep up the good work :)

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love...you make." "End" by The Beatles
Mayro chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
This is a great story! You portray all the characters so well and you created an interesting and unique villain! I absolutely love this story so far! I am like a huge bbrae shipper and I like how you are slowly easing them closer instead of just making them like love each other. I can't wait to read more!
Mayro
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Great story cant wait for future chapters. With all these bad dreams things will most likely get worse, but that well make things for interesting.
Skeltons in the closet chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Nice. I can't wait for next chapter!
Tsukita chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Your chapters just keep getting better and better ... I love that you're offering us little hints into what the dreams are, but make them vague enough to keep us guessing. I think Robin's reaction the the "sharing circle" was spot on, which really makes me look forward to the chapter where he finally spills his dreams. And honestly, with how well this is written, it's giving me inspiration for my own fanfic that I've been neglecting for months (one that hasn't been uploaded yet because I have no motivation to write the first chapter, only the next 8 chapters, lawl). So I thank you deeply for unknowingly doing that. :)
I amm Groot chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Awesome story im glad I found it when I did because this is a good part its getting juicy! Please update when you get back but have fun!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Vary interesting ur a good author