Reviews for Bait
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
Just wanted to say how much I adore this story. I have become obsessed with Boris and Alice ever since I binge read 5 volumes of the Cheshire Waltz manga. I cried in dismay when I got to the end of Volume 5 and there were no more online translations! Now I'll have to buy the last two volumes to find out what happens, perhaps. Not to hate on Blood, but I can't see his appeal at all lol. I always liked Boris even in the original Heart no Kuni no Alice manga. He was pretty close to Alice but it seems she continued having eyes for Blood... bleh. In my eyes, Boris is perfect for Alice!

Anyway... ugh, my heart clenched reading your chapter where Boris had to watch Alice be violated. So sad. Although I don't like Blood, I liked reading his inner thoughts and seeing he does truly care for Alice.
itsjustminty chapter 7 . 7/7/2017
IT'S BEEN 40 YEARS BUT IT WAS WORTH IT
Weezel474 chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
I'm glad you're back! :D
vanessaforeverflower chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
plz update
Nyx chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
This is a great story, and you are unbelievably good at writing violent scenes! When's the next one? C'mon it's frickin' July 2014! Plz get a move on!
baby-kitsune9 chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
nice
bree chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Omggggg please hurry and update that was scary yet awesome as hell lmao
Clara jay chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
This is amazing one of the best fanfics I ever read
Fudgebuckets chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Poor boris having to eat that
NoTheOtherErin chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Thank you so much for writing a fic based on the manga! I love them and I love your story! It's great so far. keep writing please :)
PhantomWriter chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Creepy and awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I love you for updating this. I love you for writing this.

Now I'll return to my corner to wait for the next chapter.
Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Pleas write faster! I absolutely love it, and im waiting for CCW5 too, so this is a good fill in for it!
ThePandaHat chapter 6 . 6/7/2013