Reviews for Zombie Posters
Person chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
SOOOO CUTE! (punches wall)

owe.
Prompt Princess chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
That was adorable :D
syco chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
very nice plz continue
logan chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is a surprisingly sweet little story. it would be nice if you went a little longer though, by the time the reader is engrossed, it's done. thanks for the nice read.
Logan
EstrangeloEdessa chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I absolutely adore this.

Not only is it a really sweet Norman/Agatha moment, it's also really well written. The way it started out made it kind of a surprise as they start to talk about other things around the middle and there's more layers to the conversation and you discover more parts to the story as you read. It's great.

Your descriptions and dialogue are also pretty good. Sometimes the descriptions are a bit much, but that's infinitely preferable to some of the other FF writers out there. The dialogue is always in character. I could actually visualize the movie characters saying these things.

Great story
Someone chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Actually, in the 1700s it was quite common for betrothed/courting couples to share a bed for the night in order to get to know each other better. During those times society kept people from acting freely, so a night of laying and talking allowed for couple to be emotionally intimate. The man would be stitched into a sack, so that they couldn't do sexual acts. However, I don't know if the Puritans practiced that or not, so what I've said may not be accurate.

Overall its a good fic.
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I really liked this :D good job, great attention to detail, proper grammar... Honestly you should feel proud of yourself!
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is one of the very few good ParaNorman stories out there. I paticularlyloved how you expressed the religious concerns Aggie had, considering the period she's from, and the way that, (at least in my eyes) hinted at a sort of romance between the two of them, but still kept it mostly platonic for the given moment. Please write more like this, I'd love to read it.