Reviews for Suna no Hoshi
John24222 chapter 19 . 9/19
Amazing story can't wait for the next update
alexa-catta123 chapter 19 . 8/10
So that is what Nagi was about. Love the story
The Critic chapter 1 . 3/30
I find it unlikely that nobody would realise 'he' was a she. Naruto would have had to be naked for the sealing (because the seal is on his stomach) and Minato would have said 'her' even if Kushina never had a chance to check the gender (hard to believe a NINJA would miss details; especially in the heat of battle). It would have been better if you said the third (who could have been told they were expecting a boy) was aware of the plan and told the Kazekage to expect Kushina, only for her to die from her injuries and never arrive. Without knowing where to start looking and with the third assuming it was a boy, named Naruto - no one would find out "randomly named daughter" was 'him' until she uses Kurama's chakra for the first time.
This was honestly a great find. I was absolutely iffy about reading this because of the age difference but I was surprise to find myself enjoying their antics, especially the sand siblings' antics towards naruto. Never came across a fic so focused around Rasa and the sand siblings so this was a pleasant change in pace for me. The only downside to it all is the fact that you have seem to forgotten this well written, well thought out, and orginal story. A shame really. But I (we) hope that you'll eventually get out of whatever slump you are in and be blessed with motivation and ideas so that one day you can come back and finish this.
Noragamiworrior chapter 18 . 1/7
Sorry to for my first comment... I just read you're bio and I'm sorry if I seam pushy and stuff... but I just really like this story and I saw that you haven't written in two years and I got a little bit paranoid about it because there is so many other stories I like that people don't continue to write. So if you see this, and IF you can I hope I can have an answer from you if you are going to continue this story. I should be so happy if you could do that. And thanks for a fantastic story anyway!

And sorry for my grammar but English is not my native language.
Noragamiworrior chapter 19 . 1/7
Please I want more chapters! PLEASE! I'm begging you! It's a fantastic story! I want to know more! Please!
draco7347 chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Sakihinata chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
I friggin' love your story ;) Your version of the characters is just great, and I quite like 'Charming' female Naruto and the way the Sabaku family are developed ;) The pairing is pretty incredible too !
Anyway, I hope your fiction is not abandoned and that I will be able to read more soon ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
its been a 2 years since the last chapter update. plz hurry up and put on anther chapter I really like it this story is on my top 5 in favirouts. so plz update soon. the intraction with yashamaru, the chunin exam along with her intraction with the gunni 9 and her soon to be talk with the hokage.
IridescentStars chapter 19 . 10/19/2016
Both your fem!Naruto fics are amazing~ In all honesty both of them rank as my all time favorite fem!Naruto fics because they are just so awesome~
misuky7 chapter 19 . 7/10/2016
This is a hilarious story. Seriously, my room is in my aunt's basement and I was laughing so hard she could hear me up stairs - she cannot even hear my music when it's on full blast down there. I had never thought to ship Naruto and. Rasa, ever. I like it, especially how nice he is. I also like the Desert Prince bit, it's very OHHC (Ouran High-School Club). I cannot wait for the rest. :3
tahiyatm chapter 19 . 7/3/2016
CRACK CRACK CRACK! Please upload for more crack.
Faery66 chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Psyka chapter 19 . 5/15/2016
I bloody love it please oh please please please update again soon please
Fanfiction4thewin-Blog chapter 10 . 5/2/2016
Omg I can't breathe the clone hahaha