Reviews for Suna no Hoshi
DBlade59 chapter 19 . 3/21
Was pretty good so far and now wait for the next chapter. If you had Rasa as Nagi you only missed changing his name like 6 times, I think, in the 19 chapters so far. Don't know if it was in a AN or not but is Temari in this story bi or lez, because it seamed like she had a crush on Naruto when she referred to her as the "Desert Prince". Lastly I hope you have Sasuke made a fool, killed in the forest, and/or failed the Chunin Exam before the finals (in part 1,2, or prelims).
Love this story can't wait till you update it.
DBlade59 chapter 7 . 3/19
The Naruko of this story definitely make me what to see her misadventures. Still don't see a romantic pairing working for Naruko and Rasa due to the age (would if she was 20 something and decently older then the rest of the "age group"), though the 2 just being close ( just close or like father-daughter) would fit easy. Still really like the story and giving the pairing a chance.
DBlade59 chapter 6 . 3/19
Now that you mention it Gaara does say still for a lot of his fighting, so with that I could both believe and fear him learning sage mode.
Also don't really think that Naruko (I change Naruto to Naruko in my head when reading story where it is female Naruto with Naruto as the name) would normal pair well with Gaara's dad but I'll give it a chance, on a side note I think she would have fit much better with Gaara maybe Kankuro unless you have her get aged like 5-10 years beyond the rest of the group (like have be closer to Anko or Itachi age).
fairy kakera chapter 19 . 3/1
je me demande quand est-ce-que le prochain chapitre sortira
Kaitaiagirl chapter 19 . 2/13
What an amazing Fanfic! I hope we see some chapters with Sasuke, Sakura and the Rookie 8 (hopefully we have some onesided SasuNaru) soon!
RustyPen1125 chapter 19 . 1/12
Never mind about my last review. You just answered it in change. I enjoyed this chapter but now I'm a little worried. Will Konoha be able to take her away? Will it cause a little war to break out? I would love to see more of RasaXNaru moments. Maybe some jealously on both sides and a little deep relationship movements.
RustyPen1125 chapter 1 . 1/12
I really love your story. I'm just a little confused on the Yondaime Kaze's name. Could you tell me what it is. Thank you for a lovely story
Yasha34 chapter 19 . 1/8
333333333
I just finished reading this and I love it. I admit I turn this story down twice be cause of pairing but then I actually gave it a try and I am very glad I did.
crb819 chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
i really like it when is the next one be out
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
update soon please
Alex2909 chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
love the meeting with jiraiya, its hilarious how he worships he charisma. cant wait to find out how things will go during the chuunin exams
Sjstaudt chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Your story is sweet, and certainly more focused on relationships than shinobi life and training and such, which isn't a bad thing, I was just a little alarmed at some of the ages in here. For Temari to be 18 for example, the maze jagex would've had to start having kids when he was 16, maybe even 15. Also there's the fact that he's literally twice Naruto's age. It's not that I've never understood where this was going, just that his little personal crises draw my attention to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014