Reviews for Doctor's Silence - RotS AU
Paul Lenzen chapter 24 . 9/9
Nicely done!
MegSkywalker chapter 24 . 9/2/2016
This one was amazing too! Thank you for writing two wonderful stories!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 24 . 4/11/2016
Nice idea with Corde and Obi-Wan :) I love it when everyone is matched up in the end. I like all the changes, the way you carried them out makes them seem feasible.
The line about Anakin letting his wife deal with them was hilarious lol
Great story 3
BooksAreMedicine chapter 23 . 4/11/2016
Go Obi-Wan! I was glad to finally see the Negotiator in action, he was always one of my favorite characters. His arguments and tour idea were great :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 22 . 4/11/2016
Wow! Very cool battle scene, I like how the five of them were there together at the end, all shielding each other from harm
BooksAreMedicine chapter 21 . 4/11/2016
Yikes, did not see that coming...nice idea to have Padme aware of it all
BooksAreMedicine chapter 20 . 4/11/2016
Wahoo! Go Padme! Her speech was amazing, full of justice and passion and excellent points.
The plan sounds exciting, way to amp up the suspense again
BooksAreMedicine chapter 19 . 4/11/2016
Lol, love how Corde stood up to Obi-Wan, just great
BooksAreMedicine chapter 18 . 4/11/2016
This was wonderful, such a good character development, and a much better time to have the conversation than when he has already turned. I like how she made him see that love, the reason for his actions, should also be what he uses to complete his mission.
I like how in your story, Mace and Anakin aren't enemies, but worked for a common goal together :)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 4/11/2016
Nice characterizations of everyone dealing with the aftermath of the truth. I like how Anakin and Padme acted as husband and wife to band together and make the tough decision facing them
BooksAreMedicine chapter 16 . 4/11/2016
Nice way to have the dark side tempt him since he never had to face losing his mother. I liked the yellow tint detail and how you had him lose control over the droids...better than an living thing to be sure.
Obi-Wan's reaction was priceless, lol
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 4/11/2016
Another excellent chapter. I love how strong she was and how brave she was in the face of betrayal and danger. I am glad Sideous could be surprised...at least he didn't predict everything.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 4/11/2016
Wow, the big reveal ( well one of them anyways). I always thought if she found out first, it would have changed everything in ROS. Good job describing her captivity and the toll on her emotions. I like the demands placed and how passionate the Jedi (not just Anakin) were about her capture.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 4/11/2016
Nice way to introduce the Sith Lord and set the stage for some drama
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
That good bye was so sad, too full of resignation and weary acceptance. The crash was a surprise and General Grievous, did not see that coming! Way to throw in a plot twist