Reviews for That Awkward Moment When
this was a GREAT read! it was so cute and funny, all of it, each chapter. Super glad I found this. great work :)
I've been sad for a while now and I just wanted to thank you because I have actually genuinely smiled and laughed while reading this story. You're great and I hope you're spending the holidays well.
mac106 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
wow !
faithangel3 chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
Sorry for my language but you are fucking hilarious! This was definitely the golden goal of fics, especially ones I've read recently. I died laughing on more than one occassion!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Wow. This is REALLY well written. Yay! Been in the faberry fandom, where fics are terribly written, for way too long now. I just hope i get to read more about britt's personality in this story.
NayaHeMoFan chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Please do the sequel! :)
weeoil chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
This story is freaking hilarious. Can't wait for the sequel.
NayaHeMoFan chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Please update. :D
NayaHeMoFan chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Please update :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
I'm too lazy to login by mobil but i really love this story and i hope a bit more of a conclusive ending will come in one more chapter. I wana know what happens with sepp and the future! Thanks for the awesome story :)
lg4az chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Your are fucking brilliant. I haven't laughed so much ever. Kudos to you !
Uvaack chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
I adore how you manage to make each chapter laugh out loud funny, super duper fluffy, and oftentimes a little bit steamy. Great job, as always! I really love your humor, your characterizations, your random toss always like Tina's drunken dancing or some sly Gracie comment. But underneath it all, I just love this Brittana. They get each other, they communicate in their own unique ways, they navigate their life together despite all the craziness in this story and I SIMPLY LOVE THAT. Can't wait for a sequel!
MandeuxHol chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Let's just say that is pre-sequel rocks! You did again a great job in showing us how everything going! I laughed at some many parts!And i really would like to see more Seep but with both of them! It was obvious that these two are just in love like they were when wrote the whole story!Please make more pre-sequels or a sequel with lots of chapters, i promise i will gladly read them all!
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
That was wonderful. I loved it. Funny and sweet and really great :)
BrittanaLove93 chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
That is a huge long ass story update but I totally enjoy it :)