Reviews for That Awkward Moment When
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
Ugh I absolutely fucking hate how you wrote Santana in this story. She's got like no fucking guts outside of work. Seriously?! Is she incapable of standing up for herself against Britt and her family? Like oh yea it's ok Santana, just let them walk all over her. Who cares just bring your family to my apartment with a father who thinks his own daughter is going through a phase and is her boss into HER home WITHOUT TALKING OR ASKING. That fucking shit don't fly with me
TTshorty33 chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
How did u end there? lol.. this was a great story.. although I kind of wanted to punch santana and her inner thoughts when the pierces first arrived. I also hope sam gets shafted in the sequel, lazy bum. Very creative, funny.. just fantastic
Remmi chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Somehow Santana will just fit right in with the Pierce family. ,
Remmi chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Lol love this chapter so. San getting along w the in laws. Weeee...
godblessthefandom chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Your writing style made me fall in love with you more than a little bit, and this story is sooo fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing this with us, I can't wait to read more of your writing. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
this was a GREAT read! it was so cute and funny, all of it, each chapter. Super glad I found this. great work :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
I've been sad for a while now and I just wanted to thank you because I have actually genuinely smiled and laughed while reading this story. You're great and I hope you're spending the holidays well.
mac106 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
wow !
faithangel3 chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
Sorry for my language but you are fucking hilarious! This was definitely the golden goal of fics, especially ones I've read recently. I died laughing on more than one occassion!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Wow. This is REALLY well written. Yay! Been in the faberry fandom, where fics are terribly written, for way too long now. I just hope i get to read more about britt's personality in this story.
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Please do the sequel! :)
weeoil chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
This story is freaking hilarious. Can't wait for the sequel.
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Please update. :D
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Please update :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
I'm too lazy to login by mobil but i really love this story and i hope a bit more of a conclusive ending will come in one more chapter. I wana know what happens with sepp and the future! Thanks for the awesome story :)