Reviews for That Awkward Moment When
TTshorty33 chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
How did u end there? lol.. this was a great story.. although I kind of wanted to punch santana and her inner thoughts when the pierces first arrived. I also hope sam gets shafted in the sequel, lazy bum. Very creative, funny.. just fantastic
Remmi chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Somehow Santana will just fit right in with the Pierce family. ,
Remmi chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Lol love this chapter so. San getting along w the in laws. Weeee...
godblessthefandom chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Your writing style made me fall in love with you more than a little bit, and this story is sooo fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing this with us, I can't wait to read more of your writing. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
this was a GREAT read! it was so cute and funny, all of it, each chapter. Super glad I found this. great work :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
I've been sad for a while now and I just wanted to thank you because I have actually genuinely smiled and laughed while reading this story. You're great and I hope you're spending the holidays well.
mac106 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
wow !
faithangel3 chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
Sorry for my language but you are fucking hilarious! This was definitely the golden goal of fics, especially ones I've read recently. I died laughing on more than one occassion!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Wow. This is REALLY well written. Yay! Been in the faberry fandom, where fics are terribly written, for way too long now. I just hope i get to read more about britt's personality in this story.
NayaHeMoFan chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Please do the sequel! :)
weeoil chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
This story is freaking hilarious. Can't wait for the sequel.
NayaHeMoFan chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Please update. :D
NayaHeMoFan chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Please update :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
I'm too lazy to login by mobil but i really love this story and i hope a bit more of a conclusive ending will come in one more chapter. I wana know what happens with sepp and the future! Thanks for the awesome story :)
lg4az chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Your are fucking brilliant. I haven't laughed so much ever. Kudos to you !