Reviews for Death's Deal
I can not see tigress doing that especially with po
roy chapter 5 . 3/28
To sad bro lift up our spirits man
Omg absolutly loved it
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
hay pero como po es po se volvera a meter en otro lio para que nosotros saltemos de gusto con sus aventuras jeje
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
Amazing. Nothing wery negative. Just great
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Okay I love your Kung Fu Panda fics because of the story and emotions they bring out. This fic alone has really made me want to weep.
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Great story, but you could definitely work on your punctuation.
Johnfic chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
This is good man really apreciate the work you do, keep going! ;)
robert sikes chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
hi it me robert sikes agane i like this one you did i love the story i waS READ IT WALL WACHE
THE REMAKE OF GODZILLA BUT BAKE TO THIS STORY I HAVE TO SAY IT AWSUME THAT YOU DID.
ONE ABET DETH AND IF YOU RADE MY POME LET ME NOW PS IF YOU LIKE REMAKE THEN YOU WUDE
LIKE GODZILLA AND TMNT
robert sikes chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
it your pal robert sike i loive this story i will a minte it is a littlie sad and dark at the same time .
but do not weror i like that stuff yuor frinde
Nadia chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
I loved it!
theshadowofhumanity chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Well, where should I start?
Maybe that i red all this long story, and i would make a few suggestions(as a fellow writer).
Let's say the negative thigs first, so the positive ones will be the ones to remember.
You really should make the text more proportioned, as especialy at the begining of Chapter 5, it was hard to follow which line I was in.
And I use 1920x1200 resolution on my screen... Please do not be afraid of using ShiftEnter. It is your reader's friend.
I also noticed minor mistakes, like the misusing of some words, and sometimes saw ","-'s at the end of your sentences.
And if a question is asked in the sentence, do not be afraid to write asked instead of said, and you can also write told instead of said, because as if time passes, it becomes boring, and even a small spin like this can decide to keeps the reader interested, or will he/she drop the story.
For the positeve things(Will be much more than negative):
This is one of the best stories I've ever had the chance to read. It really touched my heart.
I am a 20 years old men, and I am yet not affraid to say that I cried the whole end of Chapter five, and the whole Chapter 6.
This is a great story, what touches the soul of the reader, with great details, and even better inner monologes. You are really one of the best writers I've seen. To be honest, the first 2-3 stories I've red from you weren't too good, and I said i shall not read an another from you, but I changed my mind, and gave you a second chance. This was one of my best decisions EVER!
Keep up the good work!
theshadowofhumanity
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
One of the best fanfic a I have ever read, I could imagine it all!
killer43penguin chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
First of all. I loved the entore story. Made me cry and sad. I would love to have another story about po's life with tigress and what happend next.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
jeje pobre po lo salvaron de la muerte pero quien lo salva de tigresa jeje