Reviews for This Isn't Right
EmmeliesMamma chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Please continue with this I would like to read what happens next. It was good :-). Pretty please write more about this story
AinsleyWright chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was cute. I liked it.
iloveIanO chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Love this one you
LilyW chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Thank God I wasn't the only one who could feel something more between Jared and Wanda... That's a very good chapter, cant wait till the next. There is going to have a next, right? Sorry for the bad english, its not my main language!
great2read chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
well that's disturbing!
kokylinda chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Thank god someone else gets me! I've really recently (say, five minutes ago) come on The Host fanfiction, having read the book 2 days ago after being surprisingly shocked at enjoying the movie. And yet, after finishing the book, I was incredibly unsatisfied about what happened between Jared and Wanda. Right before she went to Doc, in that tunnel, SOMETHING happened, and I'm pretty sure Jared wasn't lying when he said he loved her, but then she wakes up in her new body and PUFF! Like nothing ever happened. Not even one scene between them in the epilogue. The loose end has had me craving for something to happen between the two: either they actually turn out to love each other, or they get appropriate closure. But here on fanfiction, it seems everyone is incredibly Ian/Wanda. I'm glad you too saw something going on with Jared ;) You just got what I had suspected, and put it into words that fit perfectly with the story. Thank you, this piece gives me relief.
littlemisslaughter chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is so cute :) Keep on yearning for some Jared/Wanda stuff...especially after that confession of love at the end of the book :O Thankyou :)
BethDee chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I think it's really good. I would love to see you continue this. I hope you do!