Reviews for Shizuha: Goddess of Red Leaves
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Well... PC-98 Yuuka does have long hair and pants. But she also has short sleeves, you should remember that.
Dead Turtle chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Hmm, the next story would be about Nue's adventure in the Outside World, huh?

Interesting. Definitely looking forward to it.
Dead Turtle chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
And she dies. Without dignity. What a shame. At least Human Being keeps his when he gets kicked out of Gensokyo.

Also, her plans are more out of spite than anything. There are better ways to tame nature than outright destroying it, you know.
Ziden115 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Huh? So sad for that to happen, but hey, she made her choice. Effectively well written story. I loved it like as much as I like swords and trains!
Ziden115 chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Looks like the climax to this little adventure is coming soon. Will Shizuha defeat Akemi and save the nature of Gensokyo or will nature be eradicated from the world? This story gives me many chortles! I cannot wait to see what this series builds up too.
Dead Turtle chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Robots! More robots!
Dead Turtle chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
And the "robot invasion" is underway!

Also, it's nice for you to portray how not everyone would think that life in Gensokyo is automatically better than the life in the Outside.
Dead Turtle chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Aaand, Akemi just went totally bonkers.

Shame considering I was viewing her as a more sympathetic villain.
Anon1987 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Hello there, I'm a big fan of your Touhou stories and probably this is one of the really good ones.

After reading these chapters, trying to understand Akemi kind of turned on my sense of recollection as I am also a fan of Lord of the Rings. Akemi sort of reminds of the wizard Saruman who tried to help Sauron conquer Middle Earth by destroying the environment and using "the fires of industry" to arm his army of Urukhai, all the while deceiving his former allies and ruining many lives in the process. In the recent chapter I think Akemi is going in to a similar direction, although I hope in your story she never goes too far as to the "mass killing" part. Anyway, you decide what happens next.

Good luck and keep up the excellent writing :D
ngrey651 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Ahh, NOW we see why she feels that way. She's angry at the uncaring nature of...well, NATURE. If she'd landed somewhere like near a city or suburb, her family and herself would have been picked up and rescued pretty darn quickly. But luck of the draw made her land in the wild and tragedy struck.

But this DOES raise a question. If they're concerned there's something screwy with this woman, shouldn't they investigate her? Do a background check? Look up her history, see if she has, like, a history of violence of anti-nature riots or the like? And if she does, wouldn't you want her out of your town because you'd want to pick someone who WOULDN'T go postal at the sight of parrots and posies? And why would you give cybernetic arms to someone who just took FLAMETHROWERS to flowers? There's suspension of disbelief and then there's "these people are so stupid, there's no way anybody with a brain cell would give a lunatic like that the "Robocop" treatment".
Dead Turtle chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Hmm, I suppose you could replace the "wild animals" part there with "wild youkai" but you don't write those kinds of Touhou fics. Your Gensokyo is a lighthearted one after all.
Kageayamu Sakushi chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I love Shizuha. You make her seem so cool. I like the concept of her martial skills.
I hope you update soon.
Dead Turtle chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Yay, Akemi will have cybernetic arms!
Dead Turtle chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Oh, Akemi. I'm liking her more and more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I've read your other stories and I can't wait to see what happens next