Reviews for Forever and a Day
narutofanficlov321 chapter 12 . 10/11
Wahboop chapter 12 . 9/25
These are all really well written! And please oh please keep going. I need to see the confrontation with Pitch! Also, if it's not too much to ask for, can you have more Sandy and North? Not that I don't love Bunny, but I always feel like there's a lack of these two. Can't wait for the next update!
TheAnglethatfellfromHeaven chapter 12 . 8/8
Please update this is the beat thing I have ever read I need to read more! Its so cute!
Lobe all the stories!

EdwardElric3oct10 chapter 12 . 7/17
Hey! I love this fanfic, and just wanted to say that the way you portray big bro bunny is absolutely adorable. Thanks for being awesome!
AinsleyWright chapter 12 . 5/8
This was cute. Can't wait till the next chapter!
You must write next chapter to this. I'm not giving you a choice. You absolutely HAVE to continue this, it's amazing! I can't wait to read about how bunny reacts. Jack will probably have to avoid him 0.0
Love it. You should write more really fluffy one shots between Jack and bunny
Please update. These are great stories.
Tony WildRiver chapter 10 . 3/4
Hi there, just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying your fic immensely. Each shot feels well thought out and your writing is quite good. I'm really looking forward to the continuation of the winter staff chapter and this latest chapter was very cute.
Keep up the awesome work!
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 9 . 2/29
I wasn't originally planning on reviewing this story, but after reading your author's note for this chapter, I decided to. The fact that you're expressing your anger about a named user is immature and reflects poorly on you. You have NO right to insist that another user doesn't use the title you did. It's a generic title, so Starskulls had a right to use it. You chose to change the name of your story unnecessarily and calling out another writer for doing absolutely nothing wrong is immature. You have no right to be "pissed as hell". I am upset about this on Starskulls behalf. You're encouraging your readers to get upset about a problem that you're over exaggerating about when YOU'RE the one making it a problem. You could have messaged her and calmly talked it out, or even better, dealt with it, because your title was generic. She did not steal your title and the one being horrible is you.

Your story is interesting, although it could be better written. I'd advise a beta reader and more proofreading. Your story ideas are good, but you should add more detail and proof your work.
Lucy2903 chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
that's cute
so many feels
Lucy2903 chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
I will review
I like it!
the lunar queen chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
That. Was. Sooooooo. Sweet! I love your work. I'm a huge fan of stories that are so sweet it makes your heart want to burst.
Madkatt chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
please write more :)
Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
I love the stories and one-shots you write nd most of them are funny.
please continue