Reviews for Forever and a Day
Dolphinsong15 chapter 9 . 6/13
It's so cute!
Iloveanimals chapter 13 . 5/26
I think this writer is gone or given up. This writer has not updated since Feb 8th.
I need this in my life!
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 6 . 3/1
I like this chapter, I think its great. so far loving this story. Well Done!
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 13 . 2/27
yay! I am so looking forward to reading when they go talk with pitch and seeing what jacks past and staff is!
sparklehannah chapter 13 . 2/14
Well I've enjoyed these stories so far. I hope everything works out for you. Great work. I'm looking forward to your next one.
Glad you're not ending the stories! Good luck with college, final year is tough. Congrats on the job and can't wait to see more of your writing soon! I really enjoy it :)

- bowties-scarves-and-magic :)
white tiger freak chapter 13 . 2/8
The only thing I have to say about your note is that you miss spelled author you spelled it Arthur's note
Briar Rose the Awoken Maiden chapter 13 . 2/8
*Author
And hey just write at your own pace no pressure. Your real life is more important then fanfic stories
Levi2002 chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
I love this story so much thank you!
FrostyLostWoods chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
Oh my god! This chapter was to adorable! All the interactions between Bunny and Jack made me giggle and smile for the entire chapter, me being a person with a vivid imagination, I pictured everything happening, and it was really good!
narutofanficlov321 chapter 12 . 10/11/2016
THIS IS AWESOME AND CUTE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS TOO GOOD
Wahboop chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
These are all really well written! And please oh please keep going. I need to see the confrontation with Pitch! Also, if it's not too much to ask for, can you have more Sandy and North? Not that I don't love Bunny, but I always feel like there's a lack of these two. Can't wait for the next update!
TheAnglethatfellfromHeaven chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
Please update this is the beat thing I have ever read I need to read more! Its so cute!
Lobe all the stories!

SM
EdwardElric3oct10 chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
Hey! I love this fanfic, and just wanted to say that the way you portray big bro bunny is absolutely adorable. Thanks for being awesome!