Reviews for Obligations
Cris Martin chapter 16 . 6/2/2020
So.. The story is interesting, just like the other ones you wrote, but you seem determined to re-use a phrase in many of them and I just need to point it out : this "I have been Zorro since the begining" confession always annoyed me. Of couse he has since the begining. There's only one Zorro or people would have noticed...
kasiaeliza chapter 17 . 9/16/2019
Sweet story and well written. I like that Diego is such a coward in admitting he is Zorro, that Victoria has time to fallen in love in him :D I really like whole process :D
QueenNaberrie chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
What a lovely story. So happy that Diego finally told Victoria and then later his father the truth about being Zorro, even if his father had figured it out on his own.

I wonder what the people would say if they knew that Victoria did, in fact, marry Zorro afterall. So Diego and Victoria truly had the last laugh. Those vicious gossips who were aiming to hurt them only brought the loving couple together instead.

Aww. And now Don Alejandro now has that grandchild, Lorenzo, that he always wanted. :,)
MadaMag chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
A truly wonderful fic, well written, and not of the usual art.
Thanks for sharing!
MaryBeth chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
My work has been super busy, so I have had to play clutch up! Well done, awesome job! I love the way he controlled himself, gave her the journal to read, and your ending. Unique and very well done! Can't wait for the next story!

Hope you survived the school year, sorry it was so rough!
DietMJ chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
Yay! what a nice ending and just the right point int time. You wrapped it up nicely and I felt like I truly lived through it with the characters. Ok, so when's the next story?! (sorry couldn't resist, but no pressure! I always love your stories.)
LaCorelli chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
A lovely conclusion to this story. Zorro's been pardoned; everyone's celebrating the change, and Don Alejandro gets that grandbaby he's been wanting. I especially enjoyed the Victoria/Diego scenes here.
LovelyStardust29 chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
What a wonderful way to end a wonderful story, though I'm sad to see it end! There is finally peace for the family, and so much joy. I love the last two paragraphs, and seeing Don Alejandro finally become a grandfather. A perfect ending. :)
LovelyStardust29 chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
Another lovely chapter. I love the first part, and just the cute coupleishness (my own made up word, sorry, LOL) between Diego and Victoria. The last half with Diego and Alejandro is great - I love how you had Alejandro calling Diego out on his sometimes reckless behavior as Zorro, but that he also told him how proud he was of him. So well done. Now, I'm off to read the next chapter!
Musicat chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
This was a great story. I don't know why but for some reason I was expecting Mendoza to tell Diego he knew when they met at the end. Well done.
katie1999 chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
A nice and happy ending to a good story.
snape zorro chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
wooooooooow great end
Katie1999 chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
I really enjoy this story and I like how you slowly develop the relationships. It was a good talk between Diego and his father.
DietMJ chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
What a wonderful reveal to Alejandro. Is this the end, or is there more to the story?
LaCorelli chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Another good chapter. Victoria and Diego happy together, and Diego finally telling his father what Alejandro already figured out. Excellent