Reviews for Obligations
DietMJ chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
What a perfect way for Victoria to learn about Zorro and Diego. She was able to go through those range of emotions and process them without yelling/hitting etc. Diego! Very well written chapter and loved the ending.
LovelyStardust29 chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Finally! So glad Victoria finally knows the truth, although I do agree with Diego that having her read the journal was a bit of a coward's way to tell her. However, you handled it very well by showing Victoria's changing emotions as she read it. Wonderfully done. :)
LaCorelli chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
I like how he told her. It may have been a bit cowardly, but it allowed her to absorb everything without them getting into a fight. And finally despite the inevitable small interruptions, they managed to get things together. A truly excellent chapter.
katie1999 chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Nice solution. I'm happy everything went so smoothly
LovelyStardust29 chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
Good grief - these two are always getting interrupted! However, no matter how happy I am that their feelings are now out in the open, I'm also glad that Diego had enough time to slow down and think to realize he needs to finally tell her the truth. The reveal should be interesting - just when I think I can predict how you'll do it, you surprise me, but it's always been a great surprise. :) Looking forward to your next chapter!
dietMJ chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Finally He's going to tell her the truth. And if he follows through, while initially there might be a blow up, it will be better in the long run. Can't wait for the fireworks! And I liked the line about Alejandro wishing his son would tell him he's Zorro.
LaCorelli chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Good chapter though frustrating that just as they're getting somewhere, something else happens again, though I suppose it's a good thing since Diego had time to reflect that he should really tell her the truth. I'm eager to find out what happens when he does as I have no idea what her reaction could be, as it seems equally likely that she'd hit him for putting her through all that stress as forgive him for being so fearful on the subject.
katie1999 chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Why are they always interrupted when things get interesting? Nice chapter. I'm waiting for the next one.
LovelyStardust29 chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
So happy that their feelings are finally in the open, but bummed that they were both so exhausted that they couldn't do anything about it! :) Looking forward to the next chapter where they can finally express their feelings without interruption - at least that's what I'm hoping for!
DietMJ chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Progress for their relationship!
Therrae chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
I liked this one very much, and you are moving so fast!
LaCorelli chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
So now they both know how they feel, though both were too tired to do anything about it. I look forward to the next chapter where they'll hopefully be awake enough to do something about their feelings.
katie1999 chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Nice chapter. Now the feelings are in the open.
LaCorelli chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Another good chapter. I'm glad that Victoria knows that she loves him as well. Also that Alejandro has finally bought a clue. I also do like seeing Diego doing things competently as himself whether it's the newspaper or medicine.

With the political changes you'd already mentioned, I didn't really expect you to go through the rest of the season, but it is interesting that you decided to stop with this episode, as it was such a mess in its original form, and here you've gotten the potions out of circulation quickly.
LovelyStardust29 chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Wonderful chapter. I love the continuing closeness you're building between Diego and Victoria, and I love that she finally admitted she loves him! Also, I like that you had Alejandro figure out Diego is Zorro, and that he's proud of him and his accomplishments. However, I'll be curious to see how he calls Diego out on that for not telling Victoria if he doesn't tell her soon.
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »