Reviews for Obligations
katie1999 chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
They are making progress and I like that you now introduce your own events instead of strictly following the episodes.
Debra chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
The story is very enjoyable... a writer is allowed "liberties", it's your story!
I love reading your updates.
Thanks
mjf2468 chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
What a romantic chapter! Especially the last part. There is hope, but I don't understand why Victoria so hesitant, sigh. Very good story!
alyssa chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
loved the fact that Diego finally admitted his feelings to his wive. Hopefully Victoria also will stop fighting her feelings and allow herself to love Diego. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
DietMJ chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Two steps forward, one step back is the old saying. I'm liking that they're getting closer and at least talking about it. hmmm...Does Alejandro know Diego is Zorro?
DietMJ chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
like how you integrated the episodes into the show without going into much detail. Yet gave it your own twist on what you wanted us to "see.' And it looks like Alejandro is trying to understand Diego more.
pamz chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Wow, didn't realize I had gotten so far behind. Wonderful chapters, can't wait to find out what happens next!
Gregg'sGirl chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Loved the gentle teasing back and forth as well as the picnic scene. I
I think any picnic Diego planned would be special.
LovelyStardust29 chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Yay - two chapters at once! :) Wonderfully done - the kiss between them was bound to happen, and I loved the sweet discussion about childhood crushes, and the sweet description of Diego's on Victoria before the kiss. I also love the picnic, and having Diego admit his feelings (they were a bit difficult to deny anymore), but I especially love Victoria admitting that she enjoyed the kiss, and that Diego would have won her love if Zorro had not appeared. You continue to do very well with the sweet and realistic progression of their relationship, and I eagerly look forward to the next chapters.
LaCorelli chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Finally, at least she knows he loves her. So a kiss and a picnic. Very nice. I did like how he told her about his crush. Also, Victoria's telling him he had a chance was good. So now we have a some hope to go on.
LaCorelli chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
I like the twist in Ultimate Justice's plot since obviously with Victoria married to Diego and living at the hacienda there would be no De Soto tracking Zorro after his coming to town. Also, I liked the teasing about childhood crushes.
katie1999 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
I was wondering how you would change that episode and I think you found a good solution to it. There is some progress in the relationship too.
ABlape chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Sometimes Victoria could be blind :)
Debra chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
It's definitely time for Diego to be a man and not a fox! Bring on the heat.
Thanks for the story, I do enjoy a little "escapism".
ABlape chapter 9 . 5/22/2013