Reviews for Obligations
LovelyStardust29 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Another lovely chapter to a great story. I loved the conversation between Diego and Victoria on the way back to the hacienda, and the progression of the relationship between the two of them. You've done well with keeping it very natural and realistic, and I love that Victoria volunteered to adopt Felipe along with Diego. I also loved Victoria's perceptiveness with Don Emilio - she always was one smart little chica (most of the time!). :)

I understand wanting to shake your own characters (even when you write them that way yourself! :) LOL). But I look forward to how you will continue to develop each of these characters, frustrations and all, and am definitely look forward to things "heating up for our favorite couple" within your next chapters. :)
LaCorelli chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Yes, I want to shake him too, though I did like their conversation on the way home from the tavern. It's progress of a sort. Also, I liked that Victoria didn't trust Don Emilio. It shows some perception on her part. I am very much looking forward to seeing what's coming up next.
katie1999 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
II really like how you concentrate on the relationship between Diego and Victoria while continuing along with the episodes without repeating them.
DietMJ chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Interesting idea to have Victoria view the "coward" incident! Hopefully will get her thinking more and perhaps why Diego seems to disappear at times. I was hoping that by Francisco putting some pressure on him, he would finally come clean with Victoria. Your last sentence summed it up nicely! I wonder what its going to take to make it really normal?
katie1999 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
It's a nice variation to have Victoria witness the encounter between Diego and his father during the word. I like it that Victoria begins to see more in her husband and I hope she comes to a realization soon.
LaCorelli chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
I'm glad that Victoria is learning more about Diego, and it makes sense that it's easier for Diego to just let the status quo drift along than actually tell her the truth, but something needs to change between them if they're ever going to make this marriage a real one. I like how you used the Word here with Victoria's sympathy for Felipe's frustration and learning that Diego has a temper of his own as well as the painful scene between Alejandro and Diego.
LovelyStardust29 chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Ah, the plot thickens! :) I love how you're raising the tension for both of them, and how you utilized the "Heir Apparent" episode to amp up that tension by having Francisco discover Zorro's identity. And now having Victoria questioning the identity of the woman Diego secrety loved, and beginning to wise up and wonder if it might be her? Wonderful, and so full of so many great possibilities. I eagerly await your next chapter! :)
DietMJ chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Hw heart breaking for Diego when Victoria looked at Zorro with such love. Interesting that Francisco figured it all out. How long will it take Victoria?
pamz chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Ooo, nice chapter. Something tells me that ignoring it isn't going to make their problems go anyway, only make them worse. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Therrae chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
It is all actually very plausible...which makes the awkwardness and tragedy very accute. Ugh.
LaCorelli chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
I liked how you resolved Heir Apparent using Francisco and Ramon. And Diego certainly deserved to be hit by Francisco, who is absolutely correct about his behavior. I do hope that they manage to make some progress soon.
katie1999 chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
NIcely done. I want to shake them both and have them talk. I can't wait for the next chapter.
mjf2468 chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Great heartbreaking chapter! can't wait to see how this all goes! oh the agony...thanks for writing!
LovelyStardust29 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Yay! So glad to see the next chapter of this story. Diego is being so tender and sweet with helping her adjust to her new "normal" as a don's wife, but I can also see how this relationship is only going to get more complicated. I am very anxious to see how you progress with this.

So glad to see you back! Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday - I must say I'm rather envious! :)
pamz chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Great chapter! And it sounds like you had a great time on your cruise. I've been to Seattle several times and it is a beautiful city. Glad you're back and posting again!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »