Reviews for Obligations
Music at chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Diego is very 'Diego' in this chapter. Though I'm sure part of that is bc you focus on Victorias POV here. Though maybe he just takes pleasure in self denial and punishment.
Alyssa chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Jeej an update of this wonderful story! I am looking forward how Diego and Victoria's marriage will evolve. I hope Diego can win her over. Keep up the good work.
DietMJ chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
So glad you had a wonderful vacation! I'm jealous of all the beautiful places you were able to visit- but it was a well deserved trip. Intersting twist you put on the Segovia character- I liked it. Looking forward to seeing Diego and Victoria grown into husband and wife, with a few Bandits, zorro sightings we'll hopefully see along the way.
LaCorelli chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Happy day, I'm very glad you're back, since I've selfishly been wanting to see another chapter of this story. It's definitely interesting how you've incorporated Heir Apparent into this, especially with Francisco being the one to have information about the real Gregorio. Also, now that Diego and Victoria are married I'm very eager to see how they manage to make this work, especially considering the secret that's the biggest barrier between them.
ABlape chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Magnificent :) Good luck :)
ABlape chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Cute :)
LovelyStardust29 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
I've been reading this story since the start, and I love the concept. I've always wondered what would've happened if more had come of that gossip Victoria was so unconcerned about. You've done an excellent job with detailing both of their thought processes as Diego and Victoria continue to get closer to the wedding, and I like seeing the little moments you create to bring them closer. The flowers for both of them during the apology was particularly sweet.

I'm sorry to hear about your job situation, and I hope the job search goes well for you. Enjoy your holiday, and I look forward to reading more from you! :)
Suzanne chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I love your stories! Not crazy about the not telling Victoria... but that's ok. My co-workers and I might end up going on strike later this year. So, don't feel so low. You're not alone. Enjoy your vacation, I know I will when I go on my vacay later this spring.
As for your job situation, take a skills based quiz and try looking up labour market info from your region, to see what's in store for you and your set of skills... is it time for training or re-training, or is what's happening, happening to others. Maybe it's time to look into starting your own business? Anywho, that's my consultation for today! Have fun!
pamz chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Great chapter, love the dueling posies! Sorry to hear about your job. Hope you find something soon and can get back to writing again.
DietMJ chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Temper temper boys and girls. They're both so scared and unsure that the anger is easier to handle. Look forward to the next upsdate whenever it comes!
LaCorelli chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I'm sorry that this is going to be the last for awhile since it's so good, but of course, real life trumps fiction, and I hope everything works out for you there.

As for the chapter, you managed to give Diego another believable reason why he can't tell her the truth yet. The Escalante temper can be quite intimidating, especially if it sparks off the de la Vega temper as well. I did like that they both apologized with flowers. It was sweet. I'll be glad to see what happens next whenever that may be.
katie1999 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I like this story a lot and every chapter makes me yell to have him tell her. I'm waiting for the big moment.
I hope you enjoy your holiday and find a new job soon. Wish you the best.
ABlape chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Wonderful :)
DietMJ chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
A fed up Diego with the need for Zorro. Perhaps this is his chance to ease Zorro out of the area, and the citizens to do something.
pamz chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter! Loved the tension between Zorro and Victoria, then Diego and Victoria. I'm also happy you're working your way through the rest of the season. I do hope that "The Word" is one episode you linger on, as it is one of my favorites. Great Felipe angst.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »