Reviews for Obligations
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Good start. I always wondered how no one saw them riding together early in the morning. (Sorry for the blank review - pushed the wrong button.)
travala chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Excellent! This is the way this episode should have been! I can't wait for more!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
wow great idea! I find it very interessting concept. How will Victoria react to the gossip and pressure to do the right thing. Diego should be glad, this is a perfect way to marry the love of his life without fearing for his secret.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
DietMJ chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I saw your new story posted, but I made myself work for 3 hours before I allowed myself to read it as my reward. I wasn't disappointed! Victoria being headstrong has finally gotten herself into trouble. And of course the outcome could solve the Zorro problem. I have a feeling it isn't going to go too smoothly and I can wait to see how your handle this situation!
ABlape chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
NIce. Thanks :)
LaCorelli chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I love One Special Night stories, and I too have wondered about what would have happened if there'd been gossip about their trip. Diego was right. There certainly should have been. Victoria seemed strangely oblivious in the episode, and she's equally oblivious here until Pilar points out exactly why she should be concerned. Maybe she'd been so burned out on the gossip about her and Zorro, that she didn't think anyone would bother about gossiping about her and anyone else. In any event, this is an intriguing beginning, and I look forward to the next chapter.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7