Reviews for The Apple of Her Eye
jacob.turner.3154 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Such a wonderful story
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww... The ending was so sweet in made me cry. In the good way. I love this story. I'm so glade I favered it. You are a great writer. I hope to enjoy some of you other works. I know I said this but I loved you other Flutterdash fic. You make me want to try harder with my fics.
As for another pairing... if you're not writing in the world anymore... I would have to go with a couple of my faves from other series. I like RyougaXUkyou (from Ranma 1/2), I enjoy a good LuffyX Nami & NamiXRobin (from One Piece), also NarutoXHinata. I hope that gives you some ideas. Thanks for the great stories.
Wolf eyes chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
Dude this story is awesome I hope they have a baby is gunna be a boy or girl I wish I knew! Update nooow!
JadeStep chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
Farewell Granny Smith, the founder of Ponyvile you shall be missed...
Poppy Seed chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
So this is the final act of the story? I'm really surprised there's only one left (And kind of hoping that in spite of the dream sequence from a while ago that Applejack ends up being the "mother"; she's got more ponies who can step in and help with her work, and seriously I don't even want to think what Rarity's dramatics would be like fueled by raging hormones. ha ha)
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
I love this! You're writing style is great, and I just LOVE the story. I can't wait for the conclution. I hope it leaves me with warm fuzzy feelings like your FlutterDash fic. I wish you luck with your writing. Until next time Ja ne!
JadeStep chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Please do not take this the wrong way author, but please do not tell me this is the end. I know life can be harsh, but this is too much at once. I hope there is another chapter, but if not, then it's not the end of the world but...depressing.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Oh my gosh! I can't wait until the next chapter. Poor Applejack... :(
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
I'm crying. That is how good your writing is. I knew this was coming but it is still sad. Still, I can't wait for the next chapter. Ja ne.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
You are making a really good story. I'm so happy that their back together :) Anyway just a few typo here and there but nothing to complain about. Love this story and this couple can't wait for the update, keep writing :)
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
I love this!
I've read your Flutterdash story, and it was good too!
I can't wait to read the end of both stories.
You're a great writer Believe it!
Eclipsestorm4 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Good chapter, update soon please.
134340Goat chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
I didn't even conceive of this couple as a possibility, but now I really ship this. You somehow manage to keep the two in character, yet create an amazing, dynamic chemistry between the two. I could honestly imagine this situation in the show (of course, I doubt Hasbro would include the more... intimate moments, but that just makes this all the more enjoyable. Because it's realistic xD) It's also very skillfully written. My only gripe is a few grammatical errors, but I am more than willing to overlook those for the sake of story. When the couple is going through a rough patch, I feel genuine suspense. I don't want them to separate D:

10/10 so far, I look forward to the continuation immensely.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Well... I'd usually not enjoy this shipping.. But I can't stop reading this...
Eclipsestorm4 chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Good chapter, update soon please. :)
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »