Reviews for The Apple of Her Eye
Eclipsestorm4 chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Good chapter, update soon please. :)
Teeza2002 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Love it Love it ! AJ is my fav pony i thpught i wouldn't like this...oh i was SO wrong
Eclipsestorm4 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Good story so far, update soon please. :)
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I simply skipped a little part near the last little bit of the chapter there... (I would only read the more heated/intimate stuff if its between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Even though this only appears to be only borderline.)

I thought it was a great chapter. Do I detect a hint of Flutterdash goodness in there too? Because the pegasi were cute when they showed up outside.
Lighting fire chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Continue the story please
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Great chapter. The fillies were full of fun and proved to be great amusement for me as the reader.
I liked the ups and downs in the scene on the snow.
"Two fillies went from the elation of finally seeing their sister's publicly display affection to absolute disgust that their sisters were displaying public affection." - lol poor fillies :) that will teach them for snooping.
BubblineFTW chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Gahhhhhhh this was so CUTE! Please update soon, I'm just DIGGIN YOUR STORY!
Anon chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
I like what I'm reading. Keep up the good work!
M.L. Razorback chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
This is by far one of the best stories I have read. It's not too detailed (yes there is a thing called too detailed) but, I don't feel like it's rushing ether. One thing though, I felt that Fluttershy was a little out of character. Other then that great story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Only just read the two latest chapters and they are great! :)

The odd spelling mistake was there but I didn't mind as the story was gripping to read as well as enjoyable.

Can there be a hint of Flutterdash in this? Maybe at Rarity's spa date maybe? (Fluttershy could say something maybe)

I look forward to more and its nice to konw that we are still only around the start of the second part of the story. Its so fluffy and nice at the moment Im kinda dreading what is going to make it dark. (hopefuly won't have anything involving Fluttershy or Dashie, but I suspect that it might involve Spike...)
GN chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Yeah*
Chose*
Rarity's*
Person chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
This...is...AMAZING!
Clink007 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
This story was absolutely beautiful! I loved every moment of it! You are a talented writer, and I cannot wait to see more. I'm reading your other FlutterDash story as well, and it is simply stunning. Both of these stories had me crying a little at some points. Keep doing what you're doing :)
HinataTheHolyKnight chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Awwww poor Rarity. I hope Applejack sees she is telling the truth. Very well written story I eagerly await the next chapter. Just one thing to point out there are a couple grammar errors I've noticed while reading so watch out for those other than that keep up the great work!

Morrighan and Neamhain watch over you. :)
BubblineFTW chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
By the name of Celestia, this is so intense! I love this update, upsate again soon please!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »