Reviews for The Apple of Her Eye
ShiroAki109 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
This is an amazing story. Please hurry and update.
mttmercado chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
oh the devastation! i hope it turns for a better page of life!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
You, good sir, are a fantastic writer! Please keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait to read more of your story :)
meagan chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
okay so Rarity went a little too far, but Applejack how can you be so mean to her?
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
I knew from the chatper title that it was not going to be going well for Rarity.

This story had me eager to see where it was going and bursting for more the whole way. It was beautiful. I look forward to more.

I noticed a few spelling errors here and there, but it was still a fun easy read and im bursting to find out what happens next.

This story... SOoooo good :)
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Very funny start to the story there. As a fan of CheerlieMac, I found Big Macs partner in the classroom extra funny and it gives me an idea on slipping the pair into one of my own Flutterdash stories.

AJ being busy... And meeting a stallion is sure a good way to kick things off and make it hadent for rarity.
I just had to leve a review here before continuing on to other chapters. I know I've been following for a while, but now I've finaly got time to read this and I wish I had started earlier, its a good read so far. Looking forward to enjoying more.

Your a Flutterdash fan too? Could you possibly fit in a mention of them In here too maybe? That would be awesome!
dakari prince-aki chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Applejack's reaction to Rarity's reaction was cruel. Okay so Rarity went a little too far during the date, but that does not give you a right to be mean to her.
M.L. Razorback chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Awww Rarity I hope she can make it better. Pleassssssssse update soon need to know what happens next!
The Gamer Brony chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Just finished all current chapters cant wait for another one.
The Gamer Brony chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Looks like some really good buildup here.
BubblineFTW chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Oh gosh, I'm just addicted to this!
Please update soon, this is just great!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
LOVE IT
PLEASE
POST
SOON
Rainshine101 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Love this story! Awesome job, Can't wait for more!
dakari prince-aki chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Let's hope Applejack does not screw this up.
Benkuson chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Excellent. This made my day.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »