Reviews for The Apple of Her Eye
M.L. Razorback chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
I laughed so hard at the set up of the table. Well made story I might add. Keep up the good work! :)
butcherXbaby chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I looove it! Update soon
dakari prince-aki chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I wonder if Applebloom has figured out Rarity has feelings for her sister. If she has, will she help to get them together.
BreezyTheNinjaBoss chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Omg! This is sooo cute. This brings out my inner fangirl. PLEASE write and post the next chapter as soon as possible. I look foward to reading this every time I get a notice.
Benkuson chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Marvelous! I loved this champter even more than the last two!
killingmyselflol chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
:D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I love it! Please continue! :)
Benkuson chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
I was expecting an outcome along those lines for the Stallion, but it was still a good read. Watch out for typos though and don't take too long for next chapter please :)
Benkuson chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wonderfull start. I'll read the next chapter later today and I hope it's as nice as this one.
butcherXbaby chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Pleasse uupdate soon i also read your flutterdash story good job
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Great. Excellent.
Craine chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Okay, fellow author. I strongly feel that this one deserves a full review.

I've tracked quite a few RariJack fics, and this one catches my attention in a... fascinating way. First off, your grammar is nearly perfect, making it easy to breeze through without skimming. For the most part, every sentence was connected in a way that kept me interested and eager to see what happened next.

Next, your characterizations were spot on. Between Rarity's tendency to gossip, and Applejack's natural shyness for intimacy, this has made for an exciting catalyst for things to come. I especially liked how Applejack made Rarity blush. Twice. Seeing 'Drama' as the second genre, I suspect that a few other characters are gonna be involved in this myriad of romance.

Lastly, and you can take this with a grain of salt, the ending of this chapter. Now, I'm not one to completely tell people how to write their stories, because I fuckin' hate that. What I will say is that I felt a small pang of disappointment at seeing Rarity's reaction. Maybe it's just me, but I felt that her introspection was misplaced, and prematurely revealed.

I don't know. Maybe I just like to be kept guessing what the characters are feeling, which is possibly why I loved the middle of this chapter.

ANYWAY! This one has my attention, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

Craine...