Reviews for Jack and the Wind
sjsreader chapter 1 . 3/9
I love this story! I have always thought that Wind was more than just a current of air, especially to Jack. The way you did was was fantastic! Great job!
hiccUP chapter 2 . 2/19
scREAMS I LOVED THIS I WOULD TRADE A FOOT FOR THIS *flies off in sunset*
PeterPanfan13 chapter 2 . 1/28
Great story! I loved it! I wonder what the wind did to the autumn spirits... Thanks for writing this!
EnderNadra chapter 2 . 1/21
Love it!
Anonymous - Nice chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Awwwww!~ So cute, desu!~ 3

Wind is adorable.

Good job!

Shipping of Golden Wind has set sail!
Rosycat chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
LOVE THIS. And I like Fall too. PLEASE CONTINUE.
Rosycat chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Wow. Loved it.
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Awesome. I really liked this idea.
Sianna Scale chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
That isn't rambling, it's the juicy details! :)
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Nice! I pretty much liked this entire story, but one thing in particular that made me laugh was when Fall was babbling and he gave that little speech about tables. Lol. Seriously though, great story.
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
This story is cute! I really love the bonding Jack has with the rest of the Guardians and the Wind!
Kyd wykkyd chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Good! I like how you took the wind and the sand and gave them a personality!
0kiJ9jio80i9j9 chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
The ending was satisfying! Glad to know those autumn spirits got what they deserved, despite sadly not as much kickbutt action from North and Bunnymund.. but it was good! Jack's wind is awesome. I like the idea of Jack teaching the others to understand Sandy's dreamsand.. lovely two chapters all in all - I found it quite enjoyable.
0kiJ9jio80i9j9 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This is beautifully amazing and I'm questioning why I hadn't discovered this fic sooner. Stories about Jack's relationship with the wind are just wonderful and there really need to be more in the fandom these days... This is just.. amazing - how you described Wind's relationship with Jack and the language of her and the nightmare/dreamsands. Pretty creative, I'll say. I seriously loved this story.
Zyenna chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
This is really sweet. I would love to see how Jack reacts to meeting the Fall King.