Reviews for Humanity
This has sparked my interest in the Freezing Manga, and we need something like this: Satellizer's cold defenses, yet misunderstood core, balanced out by your Kazuya's docile persona, yet hidden ruthlessness.

I really like your writing style, story telling, and (very well evident) proficiency in writing. I would love to see more from this.
This story has great potential, so it's disappointing that you have stopped writing it, that also discourages readers from checking your other works.
mysticinfluencer97 chapter 2 . 2/17
PLEASE CONTINUE! I know it's been a while and you've got lots on your plate, but I really like the premise of this fic.
Tristain chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Please continue this my lord
Unslaadahsil chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
I'm really sorry to see this story forgotten like this. Your start was flawless. I really wish you would continue this
Bahamutzero94 chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
just wondering are you ever gonna update this one?
Chris chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Love it, but i just have one question. is there a plan for this fic to be continued?
Egrim chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
interesting start. hope to see more sometime.
Cindy Snowflake chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
There is interest for this fic to continue! There is definitely interest!
But really, I'm cool with you just writing on, regardless for which fic.
Thanks for your stories! You have successfully dragged me past the door for the Freezing fandom. I'm really eager to see how your Kazuya will change the way Nova battles are approached, and to see how he will interact with Satellizer.
mysticinfluencer97 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
As is always the case with what you write, I'm hooked on this story and its potential. Please continue!
Anonymous Legacy chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
Thank goodness there's at least one decent Freezing fic on this site. It's nice to see a high standard of writing coming quite consistently from you. All of your fics are quite addicting to read, and based off of your responses from the forums of ffn and spacebattles, you've got a clear understanding of what makes a good story. That said, let's hope for a continuation, yeah?
lolreader39 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
I know this might be unlikely, but I really hope this story is updated. Actually, I wish you would update all your stories, they are epic and addicting like hell. XD
DarkElucidator chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
...Is there going to be an update?
mi55sin chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
please update!
cmartist chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
I definitely love this AU more than the actual Freezing series. Kazuya's depiction here as well as how his impact would be on the timeline is something I would relish to see continued.