Reviews for Humanity
Tristain chapter 2 . 11/21
Please continue this my lord
Unslaadahsil chapter 2 . 10/21
I'm really sorry to see this story forgotten like this. Your start was flawless. I really wish you would continue this
Bahamutzero94 chapter 2 . 8/23
just wondering are you ever gonna update this one?
Chris chapter 2 . 8/13
Love it, but i just have one question. is there a plan for this fic to be continued?
Egrim chapter 2 . 8/9
interesting start. hope to see more sometime.
Cindy Snowflake chapter 2 . 8/3
There is interest for this fic to continue! There is definitely interest!
But really, I'm cool with you just writing on, regardless for which fic.
Thanks for your stories! You have successfully dragged me past the door for the Freezing fandom. I'm really eager to see how your Kazuya will change the way Nova battles are approached, and to see how he will interact with Satellizer.
mysticinfluencer97 chapter 1 . 6/24
As is always the case with what you write, I'm hooked on this story and its potential. Please continue!
Anonymous Legacy chapter 2 . 6/3
Thank goodness there's at least one decent Freezing fic on this site. It's nice to see a high standard of writing coming quite consistently from you. All of your fics are quite addicting to read, and based off of your responses from the forums of ffn and spacebattles, you've got a clear understanding of what makes a good story. That said, let's hope for a continuation, yeah?
lolreader39 chapter 2 . 5/30
I know this might be unlikely, but I really hope this story is updated. Actually, I wish you would update all your stories, they are epic and addicting like hell. XD
DarkElucidator chapter 2 . 5/29
...Is there going to be an update?
mi55sin chapter 1 . 5/25
please update!
cmartist chapter 2 . 5/23
I definitely love this AU more than the actual Freezing series. Kazuya's depiction here as well as how his impact would be on the timeline is something I would relish to see continued.
Ethan chapter 2 . 5/20
Please make more! I'm loving it!
MrClosedEyes chapter 2 . 5/19
All I can say; more please!

This is awesome, another perspective that has a unique way to approaching the story.
lee7anna chapter 2 . 5/17
please continue..I like how kazuya has more of a backbone. its refreshing..I cant wit for your next update