Reviews for Humanity
Vhosek chapter 2 . 3/2
This is great fan fic for one of my favorite animes! I really enjoyed these two chapters and was getting into the story. I hope more will be added soon!
Manny15565 chapter 2 . 2/28
Please update soon this is one of if not the best FanFiction on freezing
Delvakiir chapter 1 . 2/20
This is a good story. I like how you handle Kazuya. He seems cooler in a more relatable sort of way. Often people give him Pandora powers right off the bat. Even if you develop his abilities more later as long as they're paced appropriately it will make for an excellent read. All in all, well done.
Death to Original Naming chapter 2 . 2/16
This has a good premise and I hope that you'll continue to write it.
Thank you for sharing your fanfiction.
illuminios chapter 2 . 1/18
Hmm. Interest is here, believe it.
Rakaan chapter 2 . 1/12
Hope this is continued eventually. The Freezing verse had such potential but canon MC is such a spineless jellyfish it made me hate it. Nice to see a competent Kazuya.
Splazin101 chapter 2 . 1/11
I love this story, you're nailing it so far. I know I'm several months too late on this, but I personally would love it if you continued this story.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 2 . 1/9
Very well written and a really good start would like to see more of this Kazuya
ZenithTempest chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Please update soon, this is one of the best stories in this section.
kazuya aoi chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
yay more chapters but I need more power give me a cool volt weapon
HamJabroni Inc chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I'm definitely hooked. Dark Kazuya is very interesting, and you actually have good narration and grammar. Hopefully, an update will he soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Want moar !
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Nicely put together, looking forward to seeing how this goes. Might be nice to take this up to a point which opens up, tracking an ongoing story is a hassle...
Fan chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Yes, please continue this. I enjoy this story a lot.
Private Jenkins chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Holy crap! You can't just leave me hanging like that! Update soon!