Reviews for Humanity
Hope to see more
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/26
Interesting intro
Saru chapter 2 . 1/24
If there is anytime you have, think you can update this one? Its cool to see a stronger and ruthless Kazuya.
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 2 . 1/23
Well, it's off to a good start. I'll favorite in the faint hope that it'll be updated.

...but I know it won't.
rjcelona chapter 2 . 1/19
I liked the direction you were going with this. Kazuya is much more sure and confident in himself than in the original story. The relationship between those two can have an interesting path. Hopefully you have the urge to add to this story.
SnapDragon21 chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
-pokes hopefully-
Manlinasneslinasnes chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
C'mon man, you said you'd continue if you got enough reviews. Please? The Freezing fandom desperately needs a well written fic like this!
Viper5delta chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Well at this point I doubt it's relevant as I'm sure it's completely dead, but I would love to see this fic continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
This has sparked my interest in the Freezing Manga, and we need something like this: Satellizer's cold defenses, yet misunderstood core, balanced out by your Kazuya's docile persona, yet hidden ruthlessness.

I really like your writing style, story telling, and (very well evident) proficiency in writing. I would love to see more from this.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
This story has great potential, so it's disappointing that you have stopped writing it, that also discourages readers from checking your other works.
mysticinfluencer97 chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE! I know it's been a while and you've got lots on your plate, but I really like the premise of this fic.
Tristain chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Please continue this my lord
Unslaadahsil chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
I'm really sorry to see this story forgotten like this. Your start was flawless. I really wish you would continue this
Bahamutzero94 chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
just wondering are you ever gonna update this one?
Chris chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Love it, but i just have one question. is there a plan for this fic to be continued?