Reviews for Humanity
mysticinfluencer97 chapter 1 . 6/24
As is always the case with what you write, I'm hooked on this story and its potential. Please continue!
Anonymous Legacy chapter 2 . 6/3
Thank goodness there's at least one decent Freezing fic on this site. It's nice to see a high standard of writing coming quite consistently from you. All of your fics are quite addicting to read, and based off of your responses from the forums of ffn and spacebattles, you've got a clear understanding of what makes a good story. That said, let's hope for a continuation, yeah?
lolreader39 chapter 2 . 5/30
I know this might be unlikely, but I really hope this story is updated. Actually, I wish you would update all your stories, they are epic and addicting like hell. XD
DarkElucidator chapter 2 . 5/29
...Is there going to be an update?
mi55sin chapter 1 . 5/25
please update!
cmartist chapter 2 . 5/23
I definitely love this AU more than the actual Freezing series. Kazuya's depiction here as well as how his impact would be on the timeline is something I would relish to see continued.
Ethan chapter 2 . 5/20
Please make more! I'm loving it!
MrClosedEyes chapter 2 . 5/19
All I can say; more please!

This is awesome, another perspective that has a unique way to approaching the story.
lee7anna chapter 2 . 5/17
please continue..I like how kazuya has more of a backbone. its refreshing..I cant wit for your next update
lee7anna chapter 1 . 5/17
awesome! flawless writing,I can see a great story-line emerging. I absolutely love it.I really hope you're going to continue writing it. please do
IansInsane chapter 2 . 5/17
Shame this isn't being finished it's has a really good premise
TANATOSU chapter 2 . 5/8
Just finished watching the anime, and hopped online looking for FF and came across yours I like the way your story is headed so far looking forward to reading more

Tanatosu
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/8
Do it
Henri0812 chapter 2 . 4/5
It's been pretty long, but the fic looks good and I would be really happy if you continued it ;-)
Weendell chapter 2 . 3/31
This is very original and well written story thus far. There is great potential for this story, I and I'm sure several others would love to see this continued. Please update.