Reviews for Doghouse
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
I also loved Merle & yes, he would still be alive if I had any say. But so would T-Dog, Beth, Tyreese. Hershel. I liked this. Will look for more of your writings.
Seerwood chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Omg...I don't know how I missed this fic, but just wanted to say how much I freakin adore it. Have always loved Merle, and while I am indeed a big fan of Caryl, I am not against Carol/Merle pairing. Loved this so much, thank you! :)
Ferdy 63 chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
I normally ship Daryl and Carol but I loved this story. Your writing is so good. I loved the playfulness of the story. I'm assuming you're British because of the ginger beer inclusion but just for future reference from a life long resident of Georgia, we don't have ginger beer. At least not that I've ever seen or heard of. That's was nit picky of me I know. I've read several of your other stories as well and all have been great. Hope you keep writing for TWD. Fanfics are keeping me alive during their hiatus.
damnmysterytome chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
I'm just going to reread this a hundred times and whine over the fact that Merle is dead and will never be in love with Carol now.
cemmia chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Really, really liked it!
protonefrid chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
ha ha... this was great. I loved it. I hope you finish Plum Crisp too... now I really want to know how they ended up together :D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
This was great...loved it...and I actually love the pairing though the Caryl shipper inside me knocks me upside the head whenever I get a little gleeful over Marol...awesome job, really enjoyed this!
Maddie chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
"Shut the fuck up"
I love this.
Thank you for writing such a cute story! I enjoyed every word!
Limaro chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Awww... Wonderful!

How the heck did I miss the last 2 chapters? So glad I got the update for Plum Crisp and saw your shameless self cross promotion!
I love that Carol got her apology and appreciated it, but also accepted Merle for who he is.
And I won't say "was". MERLE LIVES! Still here in my delusional corner.

Thanks for keeping keeping him alive.
TuesdayTerrible chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
This was indeed wonderful. 3 :) Might have to go on over to that plum story of yours now :)
TuesdayTerrible chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
haha you ended this beautifully! im excited to see what happens next- so to the next chapter i go.
Athlete Girl chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
ha! i do the same thing, start one and start going off on a tangent. But lady you got to give me more plum crisp. With details!
MR chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
"Replica-Rick." Hee!
This was a great story! Keep the Merle stories coming!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Aww, it's cute. Loved it. :)
crazstiz chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
"It was cold out in the yard and even Daryl had abandoned his usual Second Amendment rights for a long-sleeved jacket."

would you mind if i based a small drable with in one of my stories around this line? i give credit where due :)