Reviews for Doghouse
deelove1 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Aww poor Merle..not lol
Lilone1776 chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Sad it is over. I'm sure he will find himself in trouble again...another tale perhaps? :)
Nice last chapter. Felt like Merle learned a lot and got to know the others during his time in the doghouse. And you didn't make him soft, Merle is smart, and just figured out his way back to Carol was an apology. Not soft, but smart. :)
Looking forward to more Plum Crisp!
Moonsway chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Ha! I love how you turned that phrase on it's head at the end. It was just perfect.
This was a fun and very enjoyable story.

Wonderful exchange between Rick and Merle, and the talk he had with Carl was too funny and sweet. I laughed out loud at the Replica-Rick. So clever. Also, I liked the phrase: If that don't beat the Dutch.

What a long way Merle came. He even apologized to Beth! Loved it. And you even tied it together with Plum Crisp with the plum dessert. Great work!
The Scorpion Sleeps chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
And the horse you rode in on! God I would have loved to see more of Merle and his development - damn dixon luck. As for your wonderfull story.. I give you a standing ovation, this has been great!
LisaBoston chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
This was perfect! I really like your Merle, he is so in character, yet so attractive. And the details, like bringing a goat! home were amazing. Quite perfect combination of the dialog, description, plot, and the perfect balance between the characters...wow.
BustersJezebel chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
No Merle wasn't too much of a pussy. You did good. Great ending. Looking forward to more of Plum Crisp. In mine he's mellowed some as well. Particularly chapter 9 that I'm writing now. And bring on Daryl/Judas! I took a leaf from you & published that slash one of Rick & Merle too that we talked about.
Annelisa chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
It only took a week!
It was a rocky yet hilarious ride!

Thanks for sharing and please feel free to get back to Plum Crisp anyday now!
MR chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I love your portrayal of Merle - I think you capture him realistically while allowing him to have depth. Looking forward to more of this story (and the one you've spun this off of - I hope you haven't given up on that!).
bonnyblonde chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Only one more chapter? NOOOO! I absolutely live for new postings, I really do. Your sense of humour has me laughing out loud, you have these characters pinned perfectly. Keep up the awesome work, eh? :D
kadieliz chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Gahh! So good! I adore Hershel's quick wit.
velvetemr73 chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
wow o wow. I loved the bit about "thumper stew" and then the end when Hershel caught on to what Merle really meant right away. I lol'd. :)
Marteen chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
I've really been having a good time with this fic, and this last chapter made me laugh, first the scene with Merle and Daryl, then Merle and Hershel. I also enjoyed your disclaimer, it completely reflects my thinking of late. Looking forward to the ending :)
Moonsway chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Oooh! Daryl threatening to move in on Carol. He gave Merle something to think about. I like the way you wrote that scene between the brothers.
Merle seems to be softening toward Carol, but he is too stubborn for his own good.

You lulled me into thinking this was a more serene chapter, until you made me laugh hysterically at that delicious ending. Having Hershel say Merle's favorite phrase was absolute genius!
Lilone1776 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
He's so damn stubborn, arrrggh! I loved that Carol said she missed him. Gave him some motivation, I think. But I like how everyone wants to give him advice. Wonder if he realizes that it means they care about him, even if it's just a little. :)
Ravenesque2 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Did someone say it was Easter? 'Cause this sure felt like Christmas! And such a long chapter, too! Love how everyone is weighing in to get Merle to sort it out and I almost swooned when Carol herself told him she missed him. He's an intelligent man...time he actually used his brain! Here's hoping that other chapter is just around the corner...and Plum Crisp because I can only re-read that one so many times before I cry, LOL.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »