Reviews for Doghouse
LisaBoston chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
This was very good long chapter. Soooo in character. Can't wait for the last one!
BustersJezebel chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
I'm smiling & chuckling my way through it as always. I'm not sure where you're going or how you're going to end it but I hope you manage to come up with that win-win situation we talked about previously. And thanks for the little thank you in your author's note about other Merle writers.
Brazen Hussy chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Excellent - can't wait for the next chapter of this and another helping of Plum Crisp!
MKBrody chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Thank you so much for continuing it! I was worried there for a bit. Love this - you have a great character read.
bonnyblonde chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Revenge through vegetables...hilarious! I love it, it's exactly the tact Carol might take. Hope to see this (and your other story) updated soon, I very much enjoy your writing style and the way you capture Merle's inner voice.
BustersJezebel chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
I'm sorry but he has GOT TO get his own back. I see where you're going & I love it. But this is Merle! He has got to come out on top so to speak. i've smiled & chuckled the whole way through this, it's fantastic.
Moonsway chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I forgot to tell you earlier that the thing with the vegetables is funny as hell! His thoughts on the subject almost made me spit out my coffee. I'm really enjoying this hilarious story.
Turns out I was right about what would drive Merle the most crazy, and it wasn't laundry.

I love Glenn, and I could picture this happening. It's perfect how he called him Dude.
It's too bad they can't include a little more of this kind of humor on this show.
Moonsway chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
That phrase is getting funnier and funnier the more people he says it to. Usually, repetition makes things less funny, but not in this case.
I love how you're involving different characters to witness Merle's dilemna.
Good for Carol! She's changed so much from the beginning of the series.
Moonsway chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Solar power! That's what they need. Very clever with that.

Oh boy, Carol is pulling out all the stops. I think I might have an idea when Merle might cave, but I'm having fun on this journey with him. Only Merle would talk to Carl that way, and it made me laugh out loud.
You write these characters so well.
Moonsway chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Ha! Ha! This is so much fun. Merle's stubborn, but I don't think he can outlast Carol's resolve. At least he's learning to appreciate everything Carol did for him. You don't know what you've got til it's gone. I love that you included Daryl in this one, because it's always interesting when the brothers mess with each other.

I don't know if you've seen the latest episode yet, but there is an exchange between Carol and Merle that immediately made me think of your stories. You got the attitude between them exactly right.
Limaro chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I'm glad Merle isn't giving up without trying every trick in the book. When he finally has to admit defeat he will have truly learned his lesson.
I suspect Carol's choice of pants is no coincidence!
Limaro chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Carl is the voice of wisdom!
Limaro chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Laundry and okra? Bad enough. But the coffee? Wow! Carol means business!
Very funny idea here.
I like the way you write Merle and Daryl's dialog. You have a good "ear" for the accent and the brotherly connection.
Limaro chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Thanks for pointing me in this direction. I look forward to reading and reviewing this as well.

I like sassy Carol's "late blooming" spunk! And Merle ignoring his wiser inner voices is funny as hell. Yes, Merle, you are going to regret this!
Lilone1776 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Damn, all caught up!
I find his commentary on the vegetables hilarious! And questioning his brothers allegiance because of it? hahaha!
This is what I love about Merle, he's sarcastically funny and serious at the same time...
Update soon!