Reviews for Doghouse
Lilone1776 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Aaaand so he tries to win her over by holding a good romp over her head. It may work on the rest of us Merle, but Carol's not like us..LOL!
PS. I've always thought Merle & Michonne were more alike thanks not, I could see them playing cards.
Lilone1776 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Liked the dog house lesson for Carl. Even he appreciates staying out of could learn from him, especially since he knows how to get out...get to it Merle!
Lilone1776 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Now he's stuck with dirty laundry & sheets..
Well, you made your bed...etc! Ha! And now Daryl's gonna hound him...Good.
Lilone1776 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
NOT a good idea to loss off the cook. Merle, you stepped in it. :)
ImOrca chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Ah! Ye olde vegetable torture. Gets 'em every time. STFU! Love it. :)
lexikiefer chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
nice poem:)
lexikiefer chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love this there aren't many Merle fan fictions and this one is definitely showing Carol's bad ass side!
kadieliz chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
"Damn fine coffee."

"Shut the fuck up.

Best line ever!
Moonsway chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ha! Ha! This is so much fun. I think you got the characters exactly right. I wouldn't have thought Carol had it in her until she casually told Andrea to sleep with the governor and murder him. Poor woman must have fantasized about doing that to her husband.
I love the story so far. I will be reading it over the course of the week. I have a weird schedule where I have to work Sunday night.
I really like the way you described Carol asking Merle "Is that what you think?"
tiffini42112 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Awwbonly two more? Lol good story rhanks for letting me know about it.
crystal2817 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Lol love it if carols not with Daryl I like her with Meryl
velvetemr73 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Ha, love this story. It's okay there's no smut in these chapters. I didn't know asparagus made your pee smell. Fanfiction is informing sometimes. Those tend to be the good stories. Merle is such a hard ass. He is very in character. Carol is too. She is stronger as a person after losing ed and sofia. I only recently started liking merle stories. There aren't many out there. I might dabble in them. Thanks for a great read!
Ravenesque2 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Wow, even Glen's in on it now! LMAO. Do they all know Carol is screwing Merle? This fic is priceless. Anyway I can bribe you for the other two chapters ASAP?
Ravenesque2 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Hahahahahaha! He'll get it eventually!
Ravenesque2 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
God, I so want to hate Marol, being so avidly Caryl in my heart, but this so rocks my socks.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »