Reviews for Young Justice: Starfire
Asuka1920 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Please continue!
WOLFWATCHER12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Not bad at all.

I was inspired by your Ultimate Jackpot story, and with your permission, I'd like to make a version of it based on the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon.

My version will be different from your's though.
WonderStarLord chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
AH-MAY-ZING!
Al chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
So I just read your Young Justice: Starfire story and I feel ever so honored to have my eyes cascade through such outstanding writing.

Too much?

Well, in short, I absolutely loved it and you writing was spot on. If it isn't too much, may I request a continuation? There is no presence of a Season Three and this chapter could impose as the pilot episode. Anyway, whatever it is that you decide I still applaud your writing. Bravo!
Dapucha chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
OMG
This was fantastic! Please, continue
I have readed this story like... ten times, and when I readed about the artist, Kyle Rayner, and his green eyes... OMG! This is Ryand'r?! Starfire's brother?! His description, and his surname, like Star's Anders, have to be him, right?
Please, you can't let the story like that!
I hope you continue it.
Sory for my very bad English
Read you!
Dapuchal
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Love it need more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
This was AMAZING! Hopefully, there'll be a third season of Young Justice!
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
That was surprisingly good
berryandfriends chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
THIS IS WONDERFUL! Everything felt in-canon, and the fight scene was so well written. It was all seamless and felt /incredibly/ canon. A thousand rounds of applause!
FinalFantasyCrazedGirl01 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Please...please update this...I'm dying here.
jcselby chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
THATS WAS AWESOME
triumph chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
great story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Amazing! Please continue :)
GingerLily01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I really wish they had added Starfire to Young Justice but i love how you wrote her in. wish you continued this!
shootingstarssel chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Please continue I can't stop reading this
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »