Reviews for Unintended
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
to questions. there going to be another chapter? this the zombie apocalypse?
L-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awesome very Original if i say so .. PLEASE UPDATE this really is awesome !
blondebutnotblonde chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oooooooooo coool zombie Death Note, good idea and good story thus far, heh, bet Light didn't expect that to happen to his victims... ;)
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
sound good so far. so cant wait for the next chapter.
Raven chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
YEEEEEEEEEEERRS! My gosh, this is genius! More more more more more more MOOOOOORE!
Kiku The Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Very interesting plot. The thought of adding this type of twist into the Death Note story line is very original and unheard of (in my experience). I like it. I love how you're able to describe the situation so consisley and so detailed. I hope you will update soon.
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow, that'll throw a wrench in kira's campaign. I can't wait to hear what Ryuuk or Rem have to say about this. Will the other wammys boys get involved or will we not hear from them? I would like to see them, especialy mello cos he has a skill set that would prove useful in this scenario. Matt might come I hangs too though I don't know about near.
Blazedoll chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Can't wait to read more! Please update soon:)
Chellyisback chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
xD ZOMBIE TIME! I luv this kind of story! but they are never finished! D: please continue this, I'm sure you are going to have lots of readers and reviews! :D
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is very interesting! So is tge undead gonna leash and roam in the city?
Will the taskforce move from HQ or HQ will be the base?
Also will the taskforce family move to HQ?
When is the timeline? I noticed Light remembered he was Kira and there was still no Rem so is it before Misa met Light?

AAHH.. Very curious. I gotta say I have a lot of speculation and would be very interested of the next chapter!