Reviews for Hello Baby!
reader101 chapter 22 . 7/23
updatte sooooon
Yani-chan chapter 22 . 7/19
Hi! Just wanted to say, please ignore the haters. While there are a few mistakes here and there, it is easily overlooked by your fantastic writing style and plot. Which, I must say, is a very intersting and heartwarming story. I enjoy reading the character development you've done with both Ichigo and Orihime. You had me fangirling more than one!
I read your author's note about the flame and pretty much cybor bullying, and I just want you to know they're wrong. Please stay strong and keep enjoying what you do. Don't let people hinder you. I've seen a lot of good writers get discouraged and it's a sad day when someone can't spread a little creativity without getting hate for it. This (and your other stories because I have read them) is a great story and I hope you are continuing it. It isn't overrated and it has a pretty unique storyline.
I don't normally leave reviews but this story seriously intrigued me (stayed up all night reading it. Just couldn't put it down!). Hate to beg but please update soon 3 I'm a sucker for a good IchiHime fanfic.
Much respect,
Yani-chan.
dhh chapter 16 . 7/16
Wow..To be reduce to this..Aizen. A spoiled, bitch of a women that can't get what she wants and is forcing it..This story is so typical and common! Boring.
dhh chapter 4 . 7/16
This story is so damn lame and boring.
Orihime14 chapter 22 . 6/20
Well this was a great chapter, although they usually are. :) Keep up the good work. I am interested to see what's going to happen when Aizen finds out that Orihime is married. Lol! I hope that he doesn't do anything to mess them up but of course I know he does because it wouldn't be a drama if he didn't at least try. Yoruichi can't have kids! That's why she has been so crazy then. I do feel bad for her but she should leave Hime alone! Anyway great update and I eagerly await the next one!

P.S. sorry about your account I hope everythings good now! :)
daianapotter chapter 10 . 5/22
i like orihime reaction when she found that ichigo is a genius too xD
daianapotter chapter 8 . 5/22
almost none of his friend trust him to be a good father xD
daianapotter chapter 7 . 5/22
jajaja porr orihime, but if he react like that it is very that he knows now and not later
daianapotter chapter 6 . 5/22
i think that your english is very good
daianapotter chapter 5 . 5/22
i think that i miss lemon...
daianapotter chapter 4 . 5/22
yes, no lemon u.u i thought that he would fuck her hard and not lemon u.u well a pity that she isnt pregnant
daianapotter chapter 3 . 5/22
jajja dont worry, i start not knowing how to make a lemon but later on it come by itself
daianapotter chapter 2 . 5/22
jajaja way to go orihime xD
daianapotter chapter 1 . 5/22
jajaja really love of this fic start xD
Sele de la Luna chapter 22 . 5/5
Great chapter! I hope you update soon