Reviews for The king's pet
Marxou chapter 9 . 7/23
You should keep going with this!
My apologies, but I am beginning to get bored. sorry.
KILILOVER chapter 1 . 4/6
I like how you are portraying them! But wouldn't they already know each other? Fellowship of the Ring and all?
The Crystal Pen chapter 6 . 4/5
This chapter broke my heart. Poor dear Arwen.
lilaslkylee chapter 9 . 4/1
Do continue for this wonderful story. You were right, there isnt any story that outlines as such :) totally enjoyed it. besides more smoking scene, and more intense bitter sweet for the king would be a nice change. A more vulnerable king when comes to choosing between the queen and lover.
OMG2346 chapter 9 . 3/9
i can't believe you did this why would you do this
thebettymonster chapter 9 . 2/26
Nice touch with the candle wax. I wonder what else is in the bag
Paula Galtarocha chapter 9 . 2/25
Aragorn, you pervert ! Poor Legolas, is powerless to address their king's wishes. Does it take to get pregnant Legolas? Aragorn will have to change their treatment when Legolas the elf get pregnant. Qu think Aragorn will make a good father chicken ...
Hijoshikina Kitsune nokage chapter 8 . 2/19
Please please keep updating this story, it's so intense and so erotic storyline. I can't believe that I just said that T_T it just pulls me into a fantasy World and seeing this happening... this story is very intense and I would love to keep reading every new chapter when it comes out. Keep this alive!
vice 13 chapter 8 . 2/9
Please write more I want to know what happens..!
cristina reid chapter 8 . 1/18
What hint? :( need to know
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
sheeeeet man it was hooot ;A;
my dull mind couldn't imagine how fine and seductive was legolas in that silk trailing robe and the tube session omg omgomg just when will you update and end this rock fic?!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
oh god . . . . wow i'm usually into hetalia, and hunter x hunter but thissssssssssss OH GOD!
ThirstyFanGirl chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Jesus fuckingg christ this is lovely I can barely contain my excitement.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Wow, what a hot story ! Aragorn is a very sexy bastard, I would like to see Legolas make him suffer! Update, please.