Reviews for Fifty Shades of Cena
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 25 . 1/11
Please come back! I truly want to see what happens next between Cedes and John. What the next steps will be to repair their relationship and what the outcome of this blow up will be. John is out of line, he hasn't been in touch and essentially has left Mercedes hanging to deal with H and fight for the right to be with him, try to figure out their relationship, and to hold the bag since she declared her love for him but he hasn't said a word either way yet. I like Ashley too but Cedes is his woman and his friend shouldn't take continued precedence over his lady when although they both need him, yes, but Ashley has Taker, Randy, and Ben (her dad) to help her out and Cedes really only had herself. It's not right that he used Ashley as an excuse to stay away. What happened to him telling her that he would wait and fight for her? It wasn't that long ago that he was determined to fight to be trusted and let in and now that he has he's not sure if that's what he wants? He won't claim her officially either. ..what's up with that? Are you in a relationship or no? Stop playing games. Mercedes is better than me because she took him back in with open arms. No questions and no tears/anger. She gave him kisses and affection and even humored his fit of ill temper. He needs to do better by her, she has literally done nothing to encourage Nick and is only repaying his kindness with kindness. That should have been you moving your girl in not him. I love your love scenes and would very much like to see more action as well! Please come back and give us more!
RedMary4 chapter 25 . 10/25/2015
Love this story so much. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens with John and Mercedes.
G chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
Please update
rawgirl54 chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
Oh man I'm sorry it took me so long to read this chapter! I gotta admit, I kind of like jealous John XD except that last part. That was rude. Lol can't wait to see what happens!
Imarie chapter 25 . 6/18/2015
Thanks for the new chapter and forgive the failure to check before. I'm busy working and preparing a wedding. Update soon
therealchamps chapter 25 . 6/8/2015
I get John might be worried about Nick making a move, but he should trust that Cedes wouldn't let that happen. Paul could end up getting what he wants if John isn't careful. Update soon.
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 25 . 6/8/2015
This was great. :) I'm not experienced at all with this... subject... but it might give me some inspiration for an upcoming chapter of mine. Btw... I haven't seen you on mine lately.
G chapter 24 . 1/25/2015
Cant wait to see what Triple H has to say,hope he can give Mercedes a brake...Update Soon
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
Whoa! I never read the book 50 Shades of Gray... but I just might after this. ;) Wicked story!
Shamaness1171 chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
SO happy that you were finally able to update this story. I love it! looking forward to the rest. I hope Mercedes and John stay together! H needs slapped upside his head though...
rawgirl54 chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
Oh I so hope John gets it together! Thank you for sticking with this story! It's great and every time I see an update I'm excited to know you haven't given up on it :)
JeffhardyChicka365 chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
Omg loving this! Please let John pull his head out of his ass
Taker Always chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
This chapter was awesome! It was so good I had to go back and read Awed again! LOL! John's thoughts were so utterly perfect to the situation, I just couldn't help but squeal at every turn! So glad Ash is okay.. ;-) And John had better take Ashley's advice to heart... But John is a smart man, I know he will!

LOVED LOVED LOVED! But should have been way way longer!

You're awesome!

Love ya!
therealchamps chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Glad Ashley is ok. Wonder who Hunter will take Mercedes telling him about her plans. Update soon.
my time is now chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
Interesting chapter and smut in between was hot. The ending has kept me intrigued, can't wait to see what is the matter with Ashley.