Reviews for Fifty Shades of Cena
Imarie chapter 25 . 6/18
Thanks for the new chapter and forgive the failure to check before. I'm busy working and preparing a wedding. Update soon
therealchamps chapter 25 . 6/8
I get John might be worried about Nick making a move, but he should trust that Cedes wouldn't let that happen. Paul could end up getting what he wants if John isn't careful. Update soon.
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 25 . 6/8
This was great. :) I'm not experienced at all with this... subject... but it might give me some inspiration for an upcoming chapter of mine. Btw... I haven't seen you on mine lately.
G chapter 24 . 1/25
Cant wait to see what Triple H has to say,hope he can give Mercedes a brake...Update Soon
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 24 . 12/5/2014
Whoa! I never read the book 50 Shades of Gray... but I just might after this. ;) Wicked story!
Shamaness1171 chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
SO happy that you were finally able to update this story. I love it! looking forward to the rest. I hope Mercedes and John stay together! H needs slapped upside his head though...
rawgirl54 chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
Oh I so hope John gets it together! Thank you for sticking with this story! It's great and every time I see an update I'm excited to know you haven't given up on it :)
JeffhardyChicka365 chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
Omg loving this! Please let John pull his head out of his ass
Taker Always chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
This chapter was awesome! It was so good I had to go back and read Awed again! LOL! John's thoughts were so utterly perfect to the situation, I just couldn't help but squeal at every turn! So glad Ash is okay.. ;-) And John had better take Ashley's advice to heart... But John is a smart man, I know he will!

LOVED LOVED LOVED! But should have been way way longer!

You're awesome!

Love ya!
therealchamps chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Glad Ashley is ok. Wonder who Hunter will take Mercedes telling him about her plans. Update soon.
my time is now chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
Interesting chapter and smut in between was hot. The ending has kept me intrigued, can't wait to see what is the matter with Ashley.
my time is now chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
Wow they got caught. Paul seemed angry but brave enough of Mercedes to stay back with John. She also heard about the baby sitting but I think John's apology has convinced her.
rawgirl54 chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
Yay! Loved this chapter! I was wondering if you were going to update again! Can't wait to read more :)
Takeralways chapter 23 . 8/26/2014
This chapter was awesome! I loved it! The phone sex was hot! John sure does know how to make it hot, huh? Lol! Even though it was over 8000 words, I still wish it could have been longer! way way longer... just saying. :-)

You did an amazing job, Chick! Congrats! I can't wait for the next chapter! And.. you're doing Ash & Taker proud. They love it too!

Thanks for the shout out! You're just a wonderful person!

LOVE IT!
Imarie chapter 23 . 8/25/2014
Thanks for continue the story. Update soon.