Reviews for The Maelstrom and the Flame Master
00raiserXL chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Very nice story! For the next make it a threesome between NarutoxxLilianaxxIzumi
myulander chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
nice
Guillo1988 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
LOVE IT!
SO HOT!
GO NYX! I LOVE THAT GIRL!
King ofheros chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
your deviant art is suspended
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I hope so. Like you said she's crying on the inside so take it easy on her from now on alright?
DarkChild316 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Nice job as always Raptor-Sama. It's good to see Nyx get the life and family she so richly deserved, and it's also good to see that bitch Elina Vance finally get what was coming to her from Naruto.
SeductiveSerpent chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Loved it! All in all, another great pairing!
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I Like It
TYZO300 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
You are A fucking master at this STUFF
sketchfan chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
bwahahahahahaha delightful
inuboy86 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Damn your good, keep it up.
Takamagahara2012 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is by far the best crossover story, I have ever read. I am absolutely impressed of the pairing of Nyx and Naruto. Those two are meant to be. Job well done; oh, and awesome job with Naruto and Kurama shutting Elina up. Me likey this story and the pairing for this! XD
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Eh, not too bad. Nyx is pretty hot, I admit, and it was nice to see Naruto saving her from that spoiled brat Elina. So Tomoe's next, eh? I wonder when you'll get started on the next chapter of "Naruto's Fleshdance", but it can wait. Anyway, this was pretty good. I look forward to the next one.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Why does Naruto always get downgraded to Namikaze in your stories when he carries the equivalent of a nobles name Uzumaki.

Namikaze is Naruto fathers name and the culture he's in the husband usually takes the wifes name heck even more so as Minato isn't from a clan like Kushina.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I was wishing that nyx would have had twin girls named mito,kushina and this is alright.