Reviews for Here For You
ladymississippi08 chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
You've been doing very well and I can see the improvement in grammer since chapter 1. Keep it up!
mackadoodle2005 chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Love the story! Please keep going it is amazing so far!
fanfictionfan63 chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Really like your story. It's nice to see a softer, lighter side of Gibbs and the team and we all know he's good with kids.
Sorry about your puppy but then again you might be able to draw on those emotions like any good actor or writer...
Looking forward to seeing more of Daddy Gibbs whenever you are ready for it.
Emerald Tsukino chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I like the start so far I look forward to future chapters
Quiz chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
1. I was happy that you updated.
2. I was not happy about the breaks. I only see this block of words. It's not easy to read. Is it a problem on your site or a bug from ?
3. And then, as I was finished with my reading, I was sad and mad. Sad and mad becasuse I've got the feeling that you rushed this chapter like a racing car. And you left out a few things:
How did Gwin got out of the interogation room/his holding cell? Where did he got the taser (suspects get surched through ;) ) And why was the door to Abbys lab from one second to the other closed? You didn't wrote that Gwin closed the door behind him...a magic door?

Maybe you should (could) re-write this chapter with no rush?
gotgoats chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Another wonderful chapter! I'll send you a PM. *sheepish smile* the messages were down, and I didn't realize you'd responded to me. My apologies!
wolfhowl1 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I wonder if you can review on your own story so just testing my curiosity if this shows up in the reviews lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
While the idea is interesting, I think you should consider getting a beta to help with some of the grammer and puncuation mistakes.

smush68 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Loving this! Hope the boy learns to trust the others on Team Gibbs. Please update soon!
gotgoats chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Another great chapter! I'm looking forward to reading more!
Nash Carter chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Poor kid. He's lucky to have Gibbs now.

You're fast *g*!
gotgoats chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Good beginning! Looking forward to more!
madwhiskey chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is a good story. A few grammatical errors, but still a very good story. Please continue with this. I'll be watching for the next chapter.
CALLEN37 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Like this a lot looking forward to your next chapter :)
Summernightfallmoon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I haven't found anything wrong with your writing looking forward to reading more of your story please continue.