Reviews for Sweetheart
katerobe1gmail.com chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much. I really hope you do continue this with a one shot at some point it's always sad to see a good story end.
Tsubahime chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
This story was wonderfully quirky and humorous, the characters were well drawn and Sweetheart was unique and endearing. Thanks so much for making my day!
NORMALisOVERRATED1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
O. M. G. Then Gaara is gonna think the term sweetheart is being directed to him!
Toreh chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
I've reread this so many times and it's still one of my all time favorite fics. Timeless!
Guext chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Sweetheart was so cute though! Really, I definitely enjoyed reading this!
purupuru.kitsune chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
I laughed so hard at 'kagehood' and 'hokage-hood' lel
JeslynBoo chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
AWW... 3
JeslynBoo chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
AWW... 3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
I wasn't really that enthusiast about reading this story in the first plAce, I will admit I clicked on it more out of a lack of gaara/sakura stories...BUT :) you won me over! I ended up loving it. There was just the right amount of crack to make me smile, yet enough of our beloved characters to make it somewhat realistic or well true to who they are in the manga and anime. So I endex up completely enamored with your little story! Thanks for sharing it ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Amazing! Gaara's so adorable...sequel please...
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Poor sweetheart! But maybe her humans could find her a baby to live and cuddle with?
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Oh my. Does Gaara want to become Sakura's sweetheart? Jealous boy!
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Puppy deserves the best :3
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Sweetheart just got her mama in lots of trouble. Poor girls!
Aijoinu chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
I love this little fic. I really enjoyed the humorous antics of Sweetheart as she wins the heart of Sakura while inadvertently winning Gaara to Sakura. Of course, next to Kaka/Saku and Ita/Saku, this has to be one of my favorite pairings. It's a shame you haven't written more for them.

Understanding that this is basically a stand alone fic, I think some outtakes of their relationship would be hilarious, mixed in with more Sweetheart high jinx. Sakura working with Kakashi on training the pup and innocently inviting him over for dinner as thanks - and who decides to show up at her front door? "I thought I told you not to have any random males in your home, Sakura." "Kaka-sensei isn't 'some random male' Gaara."

You get the drift. Although, if you don't write it, I'd love to have permission to do so.

Regardless, this is a joy to read. Thank you for sharing.