Reviews for Sweetheart
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2019
Lamo so funny! XD
JoyellMark Klimek chapter 4 . 10/19/2018
Oh this was good. I couldn’t help but laugh through most of it. This is one of my favorite stories. Thanks for the chuckle.
katerobe1gmail.com chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much. I really hope you do continue this with a one shot at some point it's always sad to see a good story end.
Tsubahime chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
This story was wonderfully quirky and humorous, the characters were well drawn and Sweetheart was unique and endearing. Thanks so much for making my day!
NORMALisOVERRATED1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
O. M. G. Then Gaara is gonna think the term sweetheart is being directed to him!
Toreh chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
I've reread this so many times and it's still one of my all time favorite fics. Timeless!
Guext chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Sweetheart was so cute though! Really, I definitely enjoyed reading this!
purupuru.kitsune chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
I laughed so hard at 'kagehood' and 'hokage-hood' lel
JeslynBoo chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
AWW... 3
JeslynBoo chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
AWW... 3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
I wasn't really that enthusiast about reading this story in the first plAce, I will admit I clicked on it more out of a lack of gaara/sakura stories...BUT :) you won me over! I ended up loving it. There was just the right amount of crack to make me smile, yet enough of our beloved characters to make it somewhat realistic or well true to who they are in the manga and anime. So I endex up completely enamored with your little story! Thanks for sharing it ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Amazing! Gaara's so adorable...sequel please...
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Poor sweetheart! But maybe her humans could find her a baby to live and cuddle with?
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Oh my. Does Gaara want to become Sakura's sweetheart? Jealous boy!
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 4/10/2015