Reviews for Sweetheart
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Sweetheart just got her mama in lots of trouble. Poor girls!
bookgirl813 chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
I love this little fic. I really enjoyed the humorous antics of Sweetheart as she wins the heart of Sakura while inadvertently winning Gaara to Sakura. Of course, next to Kaka/Saku and Ita/Saku, this has to be one of my favorite pairings. It's a shame you haven't written more for them.

Understanding that this is basically a stand alone fic, I think some outtakes of their relationship would be hilarious, mixed in with more Sweetheart high jinx. Sakura working with Kakashi on training the pup and innocently inviting him over for dinner as thanks - and who decides to show up at her front door? "I thought I told you not to have any random males in your home, Sakura." "Kaka-sensei isn't 'some random male' Gaara."

You get the drift. Although, if you don't write it, I'd love to have permission to do so.

Regardless, this is a joy to read. Thank you for sharing.
Soph and Red Apples chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Awww :) this was absolutely great! It's sweetheart's fault really. She's the one who brought them together in the first place :))
Anyways I love this short fic. Awesomeeee! Xoxox
leeniejs chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Cute story. I love the way you portrayed the characters. This story is written wonderfully.
Neleothesze chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
This was a delightful read and I enjoyed your portrayal of Gaara very much. :)
Tori-Bird627 chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
i really enjoyed yoyr story. it was original and humorous and fluffy.
i'm sorry for your loss. i've lost dogs too in time. sweetheart reminded me of one of our dogs. she was not the prettiest but she was the sweetest. but let's hope that all dogs go to heaven.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
This was seriously the cutest thing. I am a huge dog person, so my heart exploded when I saw that the plot revolved around Sweetheart. Not to mention you cause my ItaSaku and GaaSaku feels to erupt! I do hope you get inspired to update Shukaku Love soon, it is one of my favorite GaaSaku fics and I was so very sad to find it hasn't been updated in so long. Anyways, splendid job!
A Hero in Progress chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I ... Actually like Chinese Crested's
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
This freaking week has been nothing but crap, but this fanfic really cheered me up, so thanks for writing such an amusing and adorable story. It made me grin like a retard.

You gotta feel bad for little Sweetheart at the end but seriously, she's competing against Gaara. No sane girl can resist Gaara.

Favorited.
Reiko chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Loved everything about this fic!
Oro-shadow1 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
"I'm beginning to have second thoughts about my love interest." That line had me choking on my popcorn!
Miss Ashlynn chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Dogs are the best! Loved this fic and the GaaSaku :)
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Aww this was so sweet!
le candyknights chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
YOU UPDATED!
Whoaa, I remember summer last year when my friend and I were devastated that you had stopped updating your stories... Seems pretty awkward now, because a year later, I find all these updates on your page! 3_3 Unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure of reading this story when it was originally posted, but I will enjoy these four chapters to my heart's content (thank you!)! I also hope updating Shukaku Love is soon on your list of stories to continue, but take your time. :)

I hope to enjoy cabbage patch as well (given that I remember the story line x-x)! Thanks for being such an awesome writer. :)
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »